Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

32 minutes ago, NewtonBaller said:

🤣 I doubt you make it deep enough to play us unless you plan on finishing 4th in district.

You sure? Who stands in our way besides ourselves? Yall are about as much of a threat as wet rust. Not worried about yall but I see 👀 youre definitely hoping someone knocks us off because we both know yall aint ready for what we got lmao 🤪 🤣 🤧 

28 minutes ago, NewtonBaller said:

Who do y'all have? D1 stud didn't look like much in y'alls losses. Terry Bussey made him look slow just like I predicted. 

I hear ya.  We've given up lots of TDs that should make all Tigers look slow if you are using that rationale. We'll see if Newton has a Bussey type player 👀 I usually don't comment much on threads like this, but I gotta address you 😆 

Just now, NewtonBaller said:

Not many Bussey type players in the state haha, but we have enough to make a strong run. Our OL makes our athletes look like studs.

That may just work in your favor if our defense doesn’t improve, but something tells me the Tigers will fix it. That OL didn’t help much against Woodville huh? 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, NewtonBaller said:

Not many Bussey type players in the state haha, but we have enough to make a strong run. Our OL makes our athletes look like studs.

I'd say go ahead and fool yourself and think purple fever 🤒 has the type of players as Timpson and Center. All but one of our starters should be rehabilitated by then. 💯 

• Like 1