Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

You are what your record says you are…but in high school ball who you have played does matter. Daingerfield 2 losses are 2 losses that just about everyone would collect in this region. Isn’t this right about the time last year that Daingerfield started dropping 50 on everyone until their QB got hurt? And defensively…who in this district, or region for that matter can put on the field what Timpson and Center did on offense? I think you’ve got a chance to see the Tigers start to get on a roll and get the engine running on all cylinders. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, NewtonBaller said:

Not nearly as down as Gladewater. At the end of the day Daingerfield is not what everyone thought they were going to be. They'll win a weak district that every team is down in and make it no farther than the 3rd round. I know its hard to hear, but at some point you just have to accept it for what it is. 

Everybody is entitled a opinion be it logical or illogical lol. I'm sure you've saw film and studied every team in Tiger district to determine all teams are down. Why worry about other people opinion of Dfield? Are they on your brain that tough? 😳 You're making yourself look bad NewtonCrawler. Jus chill 😎 

Edited by KrookedWolfe

1 hour ago, NewtonBaller said:

Not nearly as down as Gladewater. At the end of the day Daingerfield is not what everyone thought they were going to be. They'll win a weak district that every team is down in and make it no farther than the 3rd round. I know its hard to hear, but at some point you just have to accept it for what it is. 

Who will beat them?  Asking legitimately, because I don't know.  You seem to know a lot about it.

Also, DF will run away with this game.  It will get bad.

47 minutes ago, NewtonBaller said:

Dekalb or Pewitt are the only 2 that have a shot before round 3, then they'd see us in the 3rd.

Ya'll must be growin' that good good down in Central Texas if you legitimately think DeKalb or Pewitt can beat DF this year. I hope DF & Newton can meet up this year down the road so DF can take ya'll out back to the woodshed.

DF by alot this week btw.

Daingerfield by as much as they want only "IF" the Defense can close some gaping holes and be physicle when tackling.  The Stangs will do the 3 yards a play in a cloud of dust if not.  Daingerfild has to make some stops and score when they have the ball.  Just being logical here.   I'm thinking Tigers 40 Stangs 21.                                           I don't give a rats TobinFrost about the mighty Newton Eagles at this time.    Hummm. I'm wondering who has the weakest District here.      Go spew your 💩 in your own dist Baller.......

Bout to have to start supporting DF. DF defense will be miraculously fixed moving forward. As stated by VG, DF will not face anyone with similar firepower to what DF has seen for the remainder of the year and this can include "Newton". Nothing has changed about DF objectives and "threat to win it all". I would not be surprised in any capacity to see DF in Arlington. 

• Like 1
  • Prayers 1

On 9/26/2022 at 12:06 PM, KrookedWolfe said:

I'd say go ahead and fool yourself and think purple fever 🤒 has the type of players as Timpson and Center. All but one of our starters should be rehabilitated by then. 💯 

Center didn’t really have players besides the running back 

3 hours ago, NewtonBaller said:

Is there a different Daingerfield that I don't know about? That tradition is getting to yalls head. 

We get out coached every time a team has equal talent as we do! People just don’t want to accept that it’s time to move on to a coach who really knows football 

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

Bout to have to start supporting DF. DF defense will be miraculously fixed moving forward. As stated by VG, DF will not face anyone with similar firepower to what DF has seen for the remainder of the year and this can include "Newton". Nothing has changed about DF objectives and "threat to win it all". I would not be surprised in any capacity to see DF in Arlington. 

Naw I seen Gunter and they are the real deal! Daingerfield has everything to make it but again coaching will get us beat 

3 hours ago, Boot1615 said:

We get out coached every time a team has equal talent as we do! People just don’t want to accept that it’s time to move on to a coach who really knows football 

You seem very judgmental.  Have you ever thought about applying? Stop by the administration building and drop your application and resume.  You are the type of person to ruin Tiger Nation. 🐅 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I can send you screenshot if you’d like. I won’t put it out here in respect of the man bun. 

Okay do that.  Any negativity doesn't really suprise me because just look at the post you jumped to defend lol. Opinions can indeed ruin a school if you are around players talking poop  or on social media. So what a disgruntled parent or what? Can't please them all.  Roads have 2 lanes so stay in yours. Play Ball Tigers 🐅 

Edited by KrookedWolfe

39 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Okay do that.  Any negativity doesn't really suprise me because just look at the post you jumped to defend lol. Opinions can indeed ruin a school if you are around players talking poop  or on social media. So what a disgruntled parent or what? Can't please them all.  Roads have 2 lanes so stay in yours. Play Ball Tigers 🐅 

I ain’t jump to defend anything. But I know what I know. 

21 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I ain’t jump to defend anything. But I know what I know. 

You know what you know? Or you know what you're told?  Do you consider the source from where you're getting this info? Why would someone from Dfield think to call someone in Tatum and tell you ISD business lol

Edited by KrookedWolfe