Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

4 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Daingerfield hasn't been undefeated since 1985. When we lost State in 1984(Medina Valley), 1999(Newton)& 2012 (Yoe)did D.A., McFarland and Sardenia get us beat? When we lost to Gilmer in 08,09,10 and ended up State Champs. Did Bowman get us beat in those loses?(44-3)

There’s a diff tho KW they where disciplined those years and bowman had us disciplined too, just look at the kickoff and what they do that will tell you all you need to know that it will be coaching that gets us beat

1 hour ago, TigerBlue09 said:

There’s a diff tho KW they where disciplined those years and bowman had us disciplined too, just look at the kickoff and what they do that will tell you all you need to know that it will be coaching that gets us beat

09 I hear ya, y'all were disciplined, but the boys just gotta make the plays. Our special teams are putting us in a hard spot. Kickoff and punt returns are huge momentum builders for teams and it  deflates our defense.  I look at everything and we are in position to make almost all the plays we've given up. We arm tackle and that's a big problem. If we get better each week on defense and special teams we're on the way. Our offense can get the job done against any team we face. I'm behind them all the way because i think they can do it. We'll see 👀.  Go Blue

Edited by KrookedWolfe

19 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

09 I hear ya, y'all were disciplined, but the boys just gotta make the plays. Our special teams are putting us in a hard spot. Kickoff and punt returns are huge momentum builders for teams and it  deflates our defense.  I look at everything and we are in position to make almost all the plays we've given up. We arm tackle and that's a big problem. If we get better each week on defense and special teams we're on the way. Our offense can get the job done against any team we face. I'm behind them all the way because i think they can do it. We'll see 👀.  Go Blue

Oh In behind them all the way also 100 percent but it’s time to send ManBun about his way to next school and get us a real coach 

18 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Grow up man. What are you talking about? I wish I could coach, but snap decisions without consequence isn't exactly one of my strong points.  Thanks tho for the good advice. 😆 

Coach its really okay... you have ecery right to defend yourself...... saying you lack the maturity to make snap decisions with consequences involved means you blew youre cover completely now......

3 hours ago, Rowebot said:

Coach its really okay... you have ecery right to defend yourself...... saying you lack the maturity to make snap decisions with consequences involved means you blew youre cover completely now......

Since you obviously have no frigging clue as to what your talking about. And since you don't have a set of jewels to show from what 💩 hole you reside, your post are of no consequence.   So back your team if anyone claims you, or disappear into the outhouse...   HeeHaw!

Edited by MuleSlicks
Change
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

Since you obviously have no frigging clue as to what your talking about. And since you don't have a set of jewels to show from what 💩 hole you reside, your post are of no consequence.   So back your team if anyone clames you, or disappear into the outhouse...   HeeHaw!

you must be the assistant

Does HS come out and 3 yds and a cloud of dust and keep it close for a half like they've done to a lot of teams or does Daingerfield get the tempo up and blow them out, which has also happened a lot?

I'd normally say that HS ball controls and keeps it close for a while and it slips away late, but it's according to if the Tigers remember all the trash that was talked about them a couple years ago from the Mustang faithful. I just remember reading some personal things that I thought crossed the line.

We play D'field tough and don't back down. We even beat them when we weren't supposed to, but HS isn't as tough as The Bears are. My vote is this one gets ugly. Blue Tigers come out pissed!

• Like 1