Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

11 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Youre absolutely 💯.... they ran into Mr Crosby and he beat them single handedly lol.... jimmerson is one of my best friends and he's a Tiger fan now lol 😆😂🤣 

No kiddin brotha! I remember still watching as like a 10yr old Mart running that buck QB sweep and he'd just hit the sideline with absolutely NO containment whatsoever lol. Cosby was unreal...

THAT's AWESOME! He won't know who I am because of being so young in school but man, Quan and Bobby are two guys I always looked up to because they'd play their TobinFrost off night in/night out; I'm glad to see he's around and hope ya'lls friendship continues to blossom! Yes, I went to HS but I have found myself rooting for DF over the years since I've been out of high school. ;)

• Like 1

Most of the kids who played for Ed liked and respected him. And still do. It seems to be the kids who are not very good but have a high opinion of themselves that have an issue. Some are still picking splinters out they draws 20yrs later. Sad.......

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HS1988 said:

Most of the kids who played for Ed liked and respected him. And still do. It seems to be the kids who are not very good but have a high opinion of themselves that have an issue. Some are still picking splinters out they draws 20yrs later. Sad.......

I've given him a hard time thru the years and still will but only for entertainment purposes. We all seem to be hard on coaches. Yall should hear the poop thats said about ours.... oh wait.... everyone does and its comical to an extent but here lately everyone's been getting poop all bent twisted and sideways. I dont see any coach losing on purpose. Just my nickles worth.

3 hours ago, HS1988 said:

This isn’t just a Hughes Springs problem.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, iRockNewbzz said:

@Rowebot No one is talking about Championships and HS in the same sentence, my man. The last time HS legitimately had a chance to even win a State Title was probably the '98 or '99 team [think I was in like 5th grade]. That team with Bobby Bruce, Quan Jimmerson, Randy Penny, etc.

then i am confused....... are yall just tired of making the playoffs every year????????????????????????

• Stinks 1