Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield

EastTxFinest

Gonna be a tough game for HS. We don't match up well. But what's new. I can't ever remember a time when this game was supposed to even be close. Yet somehow we squeaked out a couple in like 100 years. Hoping for one of those "miracles". I know our kids and coaches will do their best. That's all we can ask. Good luck to both teams. BTW....EB, send me that screenshot!

1 hour ago, TigerBlue09 said:

I wanna see it too

I was just told you can start as many Facebooks as you want to because it's not regulated and requires no real proof of identity(message could be from anybody) They should make it where you have to put a name on it and prove you're that person. You can get one of those little Cricket phones and screenshot something and post it.  EB initially told me about the screeshot, but has yet to send it to me. Miraculously enough someone from the team we play this week gets the message. I'd imagine it's some BS as usual. You lost the game in week 2, so just let it go. He should be focusing on the Gladewater game this week rather than worried about Tiger Town lol. 

Edited by KrookedWolfe

17 hours ago, Boot1615 said:

Naw I seen Gunter and they are the real deal! Daingerfield has everything to make it but again coaching will get us beat 

Daingerfield hasn't been undefeated since 1985. When we lost State in 1984(Medina Valley), 1999(Newton)& 2012 (Yoe)did D.A., McFarland and Sardenia get us beat? When we lost to Gilmer in 08,09,10 and ended up State Champs. Did Bowman get us beat in those loses?(44-3)

Edited by KrookedWolfe

TIGER FANS stop being disingenuous and taking the bait. People go around the small town talking and not respecting the Coaches. The kids hear this stuff from adults so how do you expect them to respect the Coaches and give 💯 % ? Understand some teams are better and will beat the Tigers. You're molding the kids to make excuses rather than work harder and reap the reward 🏆 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

TIGER FANS stop being disingenuous and taking the bait. People go around the small town talking and not respecting the Coaches. The kids hear this stuff from adults so how do you expect them to respect the Coaches and give 💯 % ? Understand some teams are better and will beat the Tigers. You're molding the kids to make excuses rather than work harder and reap the reward 🏆 

Coach.... coach..... coach.....  listen just drop the act we get it.... you r upset people are bad mouthing you.... chill with the burner its okay............. you just gotta grinn and bare it for a little bit....

3 hours ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

If Daingerfield wins HS will be 0-6 huh? That don't happen very often

With that offense the Mustangs run, they should never be 0-6. 

Especially with their weak pre-district schedule.

Don't worry the district is down, so they should make the playoffs anyway, then do their normal first round exit,

1 hour ago, Rowebot said:

Coach.... coach..... coach.....  listen just drop the act we get it.... you r upset people are bad mouthing you.... chill with the burner its okay............. you just gotta grinn and bare it for a little bit....

Grow up man. What are you talking about? I wish I could coach, but snap decisions without consequence isn't exactly one of my strong points.  Thanks tho for the good advice. 😆 

Edited by KrookedWolfe