Jump to content

Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield


EastTxFinest
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Boot1615 said:

We get out coached every time a team has equal talent as we do! People just don’t want to accept that it’s time to move on to a coach who really knows football 

You seem very judgmental.  Have you ever thought about applying? Stop by the administration building and drop your application and resume.  You are the type of person to ruin Tiger Nation. 🐅 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, KrookedWolfe said:

Take it how ya take it EB.

I don't know anything about a Facebook post? How do you know 👀 lol

I can send you screenshot if you’d like. I won’t put it out here in respect of the man bun. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I can send you screenshot if you’d like. I won’t put it out here in respect of the man bun. 

Okay do that.  Any negativity doesn't really suprise me because just look at the post you jumped to defend lol. Opinions can indeed ruin a school if you are around players talking poop  or on social media. So what a disgruntled parent or what? Can't please them all.  Roads have 2 lanes so stay in yours. Play Ball Tigers 🐅 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I can send you screenshot if you’d like. I won’t put it out here in respect of the man bun. 

Obviously for you to see a Facebook post about our school Athletics  you must be Facebook friends with these people.🤔.. Put a handle on the pan. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Obviously for you to see a Facebook post about our school Athletics  you must be Facebook friends with these people.🤔.. Put a handle on the pan. 

Oh I’m friends with bunches of Alone Star ISD peeps. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Okay do that.  Any negativity doesn't really suprise me because just look at the post you jumped to defend lol. Opinions can indeed ruin a school if you are around players talking poop  or on social media. So what a disgruntled parent or what? Can't please them all.  Roads have 2 lanes so stay in yours. Play Ball Tigers 🐅 

I ain’t jump to defend anything. But I know what I know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I ain’t jump to defend anything. But I know what I know. 

You know what you know? Or you know what you're told?  Do you consider the source from where you're getting this info? Why would someone from Dfield think to call someone in Tatum and tell you ISD business lol

Edited by KrookedWolfe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol. You right. Nothing to see. 

You must be a pretty important dude with a very successful role for someone to tell you what's going on in Dfield. What makes them think you care? Jus saying man, you live in Tatum 😆 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, KrookedWolfe said:

You must be a pretty important dude with a very successful role for someone to tell you what's going on in Dfield. What makes them think you care? Lol

I’m tight with the right people in that pit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gonna be a tough game for HS. We don't match up well. But what's new. I can't ever remember a time when this game was supposed to even be close. Yet somehow we squeaked out a couple in like 100 years. Hoping for one of those "miracles". I know our kids and coaches will do their best. That's all we can ask. Good luck to both teams. BTW....EB, send me that screenshot!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...