Jump to content

Hughes Springs @ Daingerfield


EastTxFinest
 Share

Recommended Posts

Started slow but got it together rather quickly. Proud of our defense 💪☠ I

Im super stoked we tried two extra points and he hit both 🤪 

HS has an Achilles heal issue and that needs to be addressed before to long. 

Now we have to play possibly the worst team in our district next week 🙄 😒.... itll be quiet 🤫 this week

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Started slow but got it together rather quickly. Proud of our defense 💪☠ I

Im super stoked we tried two extra points and he hit both 🤪 

HS has an Achilles heal issue and that needs to be addressed before to long. 

Now we have to play possibly the worst team in our district next week 🙄😒.... itll be quiet 🤫 this week

They're probably not the worst.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man, Dfield didn’t score in the 1st q and had 15 penalties and fumbled going in to score before half and had 56 points early 4th. Then called the dogs off, played backups and knelt the clock out when they were about to score again. 
Good thing they are nice. Sounds like it could’ve been 70-0 if they wanted it to be. 
Tell me if the report I got was wrong!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, JGlass said:

Man, Dfield didn’t score in the 1st q and had 15 penalties and fumbled going in to score before half and had 56 points early 4th. Then called the dogs off, played backups and knelt the clock out when they were about to score again. 
Good thing they are nice. Sounds like it could’ve been 70-0 if they wanted it to be. 
Tell me if the report I got was wrong!!

The score could've been worse,  but the Tigers showed good sportsmanship. I saw improvements in key areas last night. (yup I know "well its was vs Hughes Springs with a negative record" lol). We need the reps and have to keep getting better.  Good luck to both teams moving forward 💯 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

The score could've been worse,  but the Tigers showed good sportsmanship. I saw improvements in key areas last night. (yup I'm sure some will say"well its was vs Hughes Springs with a negative record" lol). We need the reps and have to keep getting better.  Good luck to both teams moving forward 💯 

Moreno was in the backfield all night

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...