Jalen Hurts ...

He's developing into a top tier NFL QB .... I told you Jerruh Jones boot lickers that Jerruh screwed up not drafting him when they had the chance instead of betting the farm on Dak Prescott  .... He's gonna be a thorn in the Cowboy's side for a long time .... told ya so .....

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 9/25/2022 at 8:56 PM, KirtFalcon said:

He's developing into a top tier NFL QB .... I told you Jerruh Jones boot lickers that Jerruh screwed up not drafting him when they had the chance instead of betting the farm on Dak Prescott  .... He's gonna be a thorn in the Cowboy's side for a long time .... told ya so .....

Anybody can look good against Lions, Commandos, and Vikings (like Rush last year).  Just wait til' he has to face that Boyz defense.

• LOL! 2

I realize full well that players improve, and progress, but the Cowboys have not had that much trouble with Jalen in the past. He hasn’t hurt Dallas a lot on the ground.  Micah is gonna be in his pocket all game, and when he ain’t tank will be there. It’s not going to be a cake walk, but I think  Dallas will come out on top. We will have Gallup and Schultz back,and CeeDee will be on top of his game by then. I do think, however; they will split games this year. Dallas won’t win both meetings.🤠

All hail the Cowboys💪

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Newtonres7586 said:

I realize full well that players improve, and progress, but the Cowboys have not had that much trouble with Jalen in the past. He hasn’t hurt Dallas a lot on the ground.  Micah is gonna be in his pocket all game, and when he ain’t tank will be there. It’s not going to be a cake walk, but I think  Dallas will come out on top. We will have Gallup and Schultz back,and CeeDee will be on top of his game by then. I do think, however; they will split games this year. Dallas won’t win both meetings.🤠

All hail the Cowboys💪

The Eagles have added some weapons to help Hurts  ....  he hasn’t had much to work with before this season .... Hurts gonna hurt 'em .... Jerruh still mumbling about not drafting him .... tru storie .....

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

The Eagles have added some weapons to help Hurts  ....  he hasn’t had much to work with before this season .... Hurts gonna hurt 'em .... Jerruh still mumbling about not drafting him .... tru storie .....

When thays play the Boyz Hurtz is just gonna run round skerdt. 100%truestorie

Edited by Doomer
  • Grumpy 1

2 hours ago, Doomer said:

He is smilin' now but the day after the football contest he will be sniffing on smellinsalt and sayin' it's Micah daddy stop him! Truestorie 

The tru story is he ain't faced no DOGS on defense yet.  He will in a few weeks.  If he was smart he'd call in sick that day.  I would.

Screenshot_20220930-142317_Chrome.jpg

On 9/29/2022 at 5:27 PM, KirtFalcon said:

He’s a hand full, no doubt about it.

Eagles QB Jalen Hurts on a historic offensive pace entering Week 4 vs. the Jaguars

image.png

Glenn Erby 

September 26, 2022 8:16 am ET

Jalen Hurts entered the 2022 NFL season with huge expectations, and through three games, he’s on pace to shatter every modern-day offensive record from an Eagles quarterback.

According to NFL Research, Hurts is the first player with at least 900 passing and 100 rushing yards through three games since at least 1950.

Jalen Hurts entered the 2022 NFL season with huge expectations, and through three games, he’s on pace to shatter every modern-day offensive record from an Eagles quarterback.

The third-year quarterback had 318 yards and three passing touchdowns in a 24-8 victory over the Commanders in Week 3.

Hurts is averaging 305.3 passing yards and 55.7 rushing yards per game in 2022 — and no player has ever posted 300 passing yards and 50 rushing yards per game for an entire season.

https://theeagleswire.usatoday.com/2022/09/26/philadelphia-eagles-news-jalen-hurts-history-passing-rushing-lamar-jackson/

image.png

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

14 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Jalen Hurts leads the NFL with 9.1 yards per attempt this season

He's 9-1 in his last 10 starts (9 Passing TDs, 9 Rushing TDs) ....

image.png

I'd really like to know who that "1" loss it too......:rofl:

Edited by DannyZuco