Invasion

RETIREDFAN1

My county is on the list, and it's fearmongering nonsense. We have a real problem with WT methheads and people not having health insurance and poor driving in Dodge Rams and tractor trailers, but we are not struggling because people are coming to this country trying to find a better place for their families to live. 

• LOL! 2
  • Roll Eyes 2

IF those people were coming into this country LEGALLY--it wouldn't be considered an invasion. But sense these "people trying to find a better place for their families to live" are doing it ILLEGALLY--they are nothing more than a common criminal. Just like I guess you think about all those people in your county, because of what they drive, don't have, and illegally take. Maybe they are struggling because of what the ILLEGALS are smuggling. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

My county is on the list, and it's fearmongering nonsense. We have a real problem with WT methheads and people not having health insurance and poor driving in Dodge Rams and tractor trailers, but we are not struggling because people are coming to this country trying to find a better place for their families to live. 

Nice to know we can count on you to insert humor into a serious subject.  If this army of lawbreakers crossing into our Country is not an invasion, how would you describe it?  And do you condone our President encouraging lawbreakers and then not enforcing our laws?  Hmmmmmmmm

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

So if they break into your house and steal your belongings that too would be illegally seeking a better life for them and their family,  correct? 

1 minute ago, Hagar said:

Nice to know we can count on you to insert humor into a serious subject.  If this army of lawbreakers crossing into our Country is not an invasion, how would you describe it?  And do you condone our President encouraging lawbreakers and then not enforcing our laws?  Hmmmmmmmm

I was being very straightforward about REAL issues, unlike the fear and smear nonsense of all those cliches and nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • SMH 1

40 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

IF those people were coming into this country LEGALLY--it wouldn't be considered an invasion. But sense these "people trying to find a better place for their families to live" are doing it ILLEGALLY--they are nothing more than a common criminal. Just like I guess you think about all those people in your county, because of what they drive, don't have, and illegally take. Maybe they are struggling because of what the ILLEGALS are smuggling. 

Your insinuation aside that only drug dealers are coming to this country really doesn't make sense, when my practical experience has been that the students I have are the children of construction workers and farmers and custodians. Has that been your experience? That all crime comes from outside of our country? Mine has been that meth labs are set up by trash out in the sticks, and they are American born. 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your insinuation aside that only drug dealers are coming to this country really doesn't make sense, when my practical experience has been that the students I have are the children of construction workers and farmers and custodians. Has that been your experience? That all crime comes from outside of our country? Mine has been that meth labs are set up by trash out in the sticks, and they are American born. 

So Americans are white trash with no redeeming qualities in your opinion….but illegal invaders are saints…

• SMH 1

2 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

So Americans are white trash with no redeeming qualities in your opinion….but illegal invaders are saints…

I know many more criminals that are American than from another country, but no, hysterics and insane broadbrushing aside, that's not what I said.  I don't believe that the vast majority of Americans OR those from other countries are criminals. 

Edited by BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

So if they break into your house and steal your belongings that too would be illegally seeking a better life for them and their family,  correct? 

He doesn't answer the tough questions.  Not until Joy Behar gives him the answers :rofl:

• LOL! 3

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

That's not remotely a 'tough question'. Criminality is more likely to be suffered at the hands of someone from Texas for me than not. You know that's true for you, too, right? 

That wasn't the question was it?

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

It's drug dealers and folks with no respect for our laws. Foreigners who have no claim to being here or using our resources. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Insinuation--you have to be joking, or you are not listening to the news--oh that's right, the MSM doesn't talk about the drug flow into the United States as that would hurt their narrative that the border is secure, thereby, making it impossible for you to really know what is going on. 

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/drug-seizure-statistics

The graphics are pretty decent. I mean fentanyl is up to 13K pounds, but don't worry, none of that makes it to your meth labs in your county. 

I understand that Americans aren't much better when it comes to drugs, and Yes, I am really close to the meth capital of Texas--those people are some real winners. 

And when you talk about your students, which ones are you talking about--those that are US Citizens, or those that are here CRIMINALLY, ILLEGALLY, when you talk about them being construction workers, farmers, or custodians? Because, one while their parents might be meth heads and terrible people--are US Citizens, while the others are NO better, as they are in a country ILLEGALLY--just a different kind of common CRIMINAL. 

9 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Where did Larry go?  I told you he couldn't answer the tough questions.

Larry never actually responds to the tough questions ... he just regurgitates the libtard talking points .... he's in a truth filtered bubble inside the Twilight Zone  .....

13 minutes ago, ObiOne said:

Where did Larry go?  I told you he couldn't answer the tough questions.

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Larry never actually responds to the tough questions ... he just regurgitates the libtard talking points .... he's in a truth filtered bubble inside the Twilight Zone  .....

I decided a while ago not to chase rabbits, deal with straw men, or generally waste my breath on alt right idealogues who spew spoon fed dogma and whose minds can never be changed. You would be two of them. Congrats! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I decided a while ago not to chase rabbits, deal with straw men, or generally waste my breath on alt right idealogues who spew spoon fed dogma and whose minds can never be changed. You would be two of them. Congrats! 

In other words, you don't know 💩 and can't beat conservative ideas in an argument.  Maybe you can get jett to buy your 🐴 💩 propaganda, but most on here don't buy it.

• Thanks 1
  • Crybaby 1

Just now, ObiOne said:

In other words, you don't know 💩 and can't beat conservative ideas in an argument.  Maybe you can get jett to buy your 🐴 💩 propaganda, but most on here don't buy it.

I've not seen evidence you know poop from shinola on election fraud, science, really, anything that requires knowledge and intellect, but carry on. Notice how you like to comfort yourself by saying how many others think like you. Why are 'conservatives' like that? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

I've not seen evidence you know poop from shinola on election fraud, science, really, anything that requires knowledge and intellect, but carry on. Notice how you like to comfort yourself by saying how many others think like you. Why are 'conservatives' like that? 

Most that have studied history know how a commie acts.  We understand your thinking and willfulness to destroy America.  Marxism 101.