1. 1. Who ya got?

• CowBoyz
    • Gnats
    • Both
    • Neither
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy boy ain't right

This poll is closed to new votes

Not to get too far off subject because I do feel the boys from bigD is on a 10-14 game win streak, if I may brag just a little, old Doomy has reached the 11th, proficient level of Smoaky.com's ratings system. To say this has gone to my head would be a vast understatement. There's been emails, social media postings, selfies, texts, telegrams and phone calls made. On my way now to get confetti and streamers and 2 bushels of corn. #TrueStorie.tm 

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 3

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

I have the Giants winning 24-17, because I don't trust Rush.  The Cowboys do have the talent everywhere else to win this game, and if the Defense has their A game then they could pull out a win.  

If, and I say I-F, the Boyz wins today the Cowboys will be on a win streak and Rush will have, 2 count'em, two more wins than D.P. Just sayin.

5 hours ago, Doomer said:

Not to get too far off subject because I do feel the boys from bigD is on a 10-14 game win streak, if I may brag just a little, old Doomy has reached the 11th, proficient level of Smoaky.com's ratings system. To say this has gone to my head would be a vast understatement. There's been emails, social media postings, selfies, texts, telegrams and phone calls made. On my way now to get confetti and streamers and 2 bushels of corn. #TrueStorie.tm 

I heard Jerruh nominated you for #1 cowboyz cheerleader and is footing the bill for a parade and all the festivities in your honor  .... 🤣

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Doomer said:

If, and I say I-F, the Boyz wins today the Cowboys will be on a win streak and Rush will have, 2 count'em, two more wins than D.P. Just sayin.

Did you see that Giants fan with a shirt that said "Dallas Sucks!" on it?  I bet he won't walk by retiredfan and kirtfalcon in that shirt after they put that beat down on them Eagle fans in that video a few weeks ago.

• LOL! 2

22 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Did you see that Giants fan with a shirt that said "Dallas Sucks!" on it?  I bet he won't walk by retiredfan and kirtfalcon in that shirt after they put that beat down on them Eagle fans in that video a few weeks ago.

Boom! Truestorie.

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I heard Jerruh nominated you for #1 cowboyz cheerleader and is footing the bill for a parade and all the festivities in your honor  .... 🤣

Thankx. Diggs missed an interception and Gnats tie game at 6-6 w/ 9 minutes left 3rd quarter. 

Gnats temporary gots the lead on a 56 yard run. They leads 13-6 with 5:40 left 3rd quarter.

Edited by Doomer

21 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

CeeDee Lamb may win a game or 2……but may lose 3,4 or 5……..He has too many lapses in concentration 

Cowboyz makes dominat drive scores td on Zeke run tied at 13-13 27 seconds left 3rd Quarter.

Yep Cotton84 if I'wuz coach old CeeDee would get a size 7 1/2 mudboot in rump for dropping the deep ball first half and he'd learn better. 

Still 13-13 10:40 4th

Edited by Doomer
  • Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Boyz dominat scoring drive up 20-13 8:30 left 4th Quarter. Gnats devastated wants the crawl in a hole. Prolly just run off the clock on thayselfs.

Boyz owns em. 23-13 after another Maher FG. Late 4th Quarter. Boyz 23-16. Final streak is begun.

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Boyz did what we all thought they would.  Whooped that Giant booty.  Sent em' home hurtin' with they tale between the legs to go lick them wounds.

Truestorie. The streak has begun and against a undefeated team too. Boy that didn't look at all like one of them old NFC least games of the past. That there was like a playoff type performance. 

Edited by Doomer

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

While Ban @Doomer may have won the poll,  Dem Super Bowl Bound Boyz won the game.  Wash up next.  They ain't got a prayer!  3-1 and SB on the way.

Ps,  please don't take me seriously I'm just having fun.  It's still September lol.

Thanks Dawg91!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Crawford said:

Cowboys will win just because I believe Rush is a better QB than Prescott. Now watch him blow it tonight now that I said that.😂😂

I dont think Cooper Rush is better than Dak...but I do think the difference in play calling when Rush is in the game makes a huge difference. If Dak was in there our boy genius OC would have had him throwing the ball every play. I think last night the Cowboys had like 215 through the air and 175 on the ground...that is just about perfect.

15 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I dont think Cooper Rush is better than Dak...but I do think the difference in play calling when Rush is in the game makes a huge difference. If Dak was in there our boy genius OC would have had him throwing the ball every play. I think last night the Cowboys had like 215 through the air and 175 on the ground...that is just about perfect.

I agree with the play calling, but imo, Cooper Rush is better. More accurate and don't get rattled under pressure like Dak. Plus Jerry is paying Prescott way too much for his mediocre performance.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

17 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

If Jerruh was smart, which he isn't, he would unload Dak and his bloated contract ....

We need to get Zeke off the books at the end of the year.  It would be a little over $19 million in a cap hit, but he just doesn't have it any longer.  

8 hours ago, Crawford said:

I agree with the play calling, but imo, Cooper Rush is better. More accurate and don't get rattled under pressure like Dak. Plus Jerry is paying Prescott way too much for his mediocre performance.

Rush is the definition of a game manager imo. That is not necessarily a bad thing for a back up QB. I think he has a limited ceiling...but the best thing about him is what he does not do...which is turn the ball over. Run the ball...play good defense...and don't throw it to the other team and you will usually have a chance to win. Whether or not Jerry is paying Dak to much is an entirely different subject.