• CowBoyz
    • Gnats
    • Both
    • Neither
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy boy ain't right

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Crawford said:

I agree with the play calling, but imo, Cooper Rush is better. More accurate and don't get rattled under pressure like Dak. Plus Jerry is paying Prescott way too much for his mediocre performance.

Dak had a solid year last year.  I'm just worried about his constant injuries.  

Just now, DaveTV1 said:

We need to get Zeke off the books at the end of the year.  It would be a little over $19 million in a cap hit, but he just doesn't have it any longer.  

Never give a RB a big second contract. Zeke still has some value imo...but not $19,000,000 on the cap. Pollard has a lot more pop and I think he is making $600,000. Dallas will lose him because of Zekes contract.

4 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Never give a RB a big second contract. Zeke still has some value imo...but not $19,000,000 on the cap. Pollard has a lot more pop and I think he is making $600,000. Dallas will lose him because of Zekes contract.

That's the number for the next three years in dead cap.  It won't all be eaten in one year.  Jerry might keep him one more year, because it's a huge cap issue next year.  Ezekiel Elliott Contract Breakdowns, Salary Cap Figures, Salaries, Bonuses | Spotrac

2 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

Rush is the definition of a game manager imo. That is not necessarily a bad thing for a back up QB. I think he has a limited ceiling...but the best thing about him is what he does not do...which is turn the ball over. Run the ball...play good defense...and don't throw it to the other team and you will usually have a chance to win. Whether or not Jerry is paying Dak to much is an entirely different subject.

Dak has both a higher ceiling than Cooper and a lower floor.    But overall, pretty similar. 

24 minutes ago, cotton84 said:

Dak has both a higher ceiling than Cooper and a lower floor.    But overall, pretty similar. 

They don’t have similar contracts .... Jerruh should unload Dak and Zeke and play Rush and Pollard .... then draft a top QB and RB ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Crawford said:

Maybe so, but it ended with a brain fart on his part. js  

That's what has me worried about him too.  Just as Tony Romo who only had 2 wins in the postseason, Dak only has 1 win thanks to their blunders.  I think a lot of Romo fans read this article and actually believed it.  Tony Romo's Playoff Record (9 Wins, 13 Losses) - sportsfanfare.com  . 4 Conference Championships ???  We haven't even been to a Conference Championship in 26 years.