Crockett-Shepherd

Guest Tiger03lb

Heard they got predictable on offense and that was it. Believe the HC got throw out in the 3rd. 

Fans weren't to happy about the play calling and confronted the HC after the game and it got out of hand/scuffle.

30 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Heard they got predictable on offense and that was it. Believe the HC got throw out in the 3rd. 

Fans weren't to happy about the play calling and confronted the HC after the game and it got out of hand/scuffle.

Crockett????Out a hand???? No way!!! I'm so shocked!!!! Was our man Maximus involved??? C'mon somebody has to be Paul Harvey and tell us the REST OF THE STORY!!!LOLOLOL!!!

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Crockett????Out a hand???? No way!!! I'm so shocked!!!! Was our man Maximus involved??? C'mon somebody has to be Paul Harvey and tell us the REST OF THE STORY!!!LOLOLOL!!!

Lol. I know right. Usually it's the players but not this time. They getting themselves this time. 😆

That would be interesting to know from him. Lol

from the coach...there was a situation where a statement was made to me by an offical and i lost it because i felt our kids werent being given a fair opportunity in the game i apologize to the my community because i have to do alot better job of keeping my cool because i talk to my kids about it all the time.but i will always stand up and defend my kids.just give us a fair shake.theres alot of man hours and alot of time spent by players,coaches and staff to win a football game.he continued thats not to react that way and i have never been that way but i do apologize to our kids community because i felt like that had a big impact on the game.it just came down to my feeling like our kids werent being given a fair shake.

On 9/26/2022 at 4:22 PM, Tiger03lb said:

Okay, so first part is explained..............Part 2 ?????

32 minutes ago, maxjean said:

from the coach...there was a situation where a statement was made to me by an offical and i lost it because i felt our kids werent being given a fair opportunity in the game i apologize to the my community because i have to do alot better job of keeping my cool because i talk to my kids about it all the time.but i will always stand up and defend my kids.just give us a fair shake.theres alot of man hours and alot of time spent by players,coaches and staff to win a football game.he continued thats not to react that way and i have never been that way but i do apologize to our kids community because i felt like that had a big impact on the game.it just came down to my feeling like our kids werent being given a fair shake.

Hmmmm so you are quoting the head coach? He told YOU this directly??  Or is this second hand, he told a friend who passed it along to a cousin who passed it along to me?? I find it very doubtful that a head coach said this.

Edited by blesseddaily

Guest Tiger03lb
15 minutes ago, PostSurfer said:

Okay, so first part is explained..............Part 2 ?????

🤷‍♂️ that's all I got from a Crockett fan I talk too. I asked more but he didn't respond back to the subject, so I left it at that. 

Alton Dixon. No surprise there. He’s definitely been known to be a hot head lol.. I remember when he came back home and was coaching here as an assistant he used to get mad and jerk the kids around by the face mask and scream and whatnot. Which led to altercations with fans/parents at times. Definitely passionate. Sometimes to the extreme. Wish him all the success at Crockett, but I see old habits die hard. 

Edited by LufkinPack