Carthage versus Brownsboro

cowboyandchrist

9 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Doesn’t surprise me a bit. Bullard literally had no shot to win. Maybe a .05% chance. I can see a lack of intensity. 

Combine that with the homecoming festivities, and you can see how it happens, but it's not the first time.  He wasn't happy with how they came out against Cornerstone either.  I am sure that will get turned around before the playoffs or this team will not like how practices go.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 36gut said:

This Gilmer fan never picks against Carthage. Plus, there are relatively few Gilmer fans on this site since Traylor left. 

It has slimmed down.  I just know theres been a couple picking against them the last few weeks.  It's all good!  That's what polls are for!

25 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

Does anybody know what Brownsboros stadium is like? Is it nice or a dump? Are there many seats on visiting side?

It's old but had some nice updates recently. Medium amount of seating on visitors side. No Parking! Get there early because you'll be looking for a spot.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

Does anybody know what Brownsboros stadium is like? Is it nice or a dump? Are there many seats on visiting side?

Visitors sit facing west on the old home side.  Has aluminum bleachers over there now.  Parking is limited as previously stated.  There are a few spots back south in the trees one might slip into.  Turf is old and beyond needing to be replaced.  Eat your pregame meal in Tyler.  

58 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

Thank you!

Actually after thinking about it, the updates might not have been that recent lol. Senior moment I guess, but for some reason I thought they got new turf a couple of years ago.  For sure no parking and definitely agree with eating before you get to Brownsboro.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Doesn’t surprise me a bit. Bullard literally had no shot to win. Maybe a .05% chance. I can see a lack of intensity. 

In the season opener, Bullard beat Mabank, which turned around the next week and beat Brownsboro.  So Brownsboro's chance this week against Carthage is less than 0.5%?  Or does the home field advantage mean their chance this week is the same as visiting Bullard's was last week?

Edited by BevBrownJr

4 hours ago, Ringside said:

Visitors sit facing west on the old home side.  Has aluminum bleachers over there now.  Parking is limited as previously stated.  There are a few spots back south in the trees one might slip into.  Turf is old and beyond needing to be replaced.  Eat your pregame meal in Tyler.  

Thank you! Yeah I had already planned on eating in Tyler anyway. 

2 hours ago, michaelmyers said:

Thank you! Yeah I had already planned on eating in Tyler anyway. 

If you like Mexican food. Try Ruby's out. She opened her 1st restaurant 2 years ago. She opened her 3rd restaurant a couple of months ago. Now she is looking for  a spot to open her 4th restaurant. She is blowing up fast. She has the hottest spot in town right now. 

• Like 2