Carthage versus Brownsboro

cowboyandchrist

8 minutes ago, 3rdcoastent said:

I’m at this game seeing one kids my co host knows his parents #3 from brownsboro since jt has no game and Carthage is pretty good team finally got to see them live

That’s cool, glad you are getting to watch! This is our worst game of the year so far, but being that Carthage is winning 41-13, I understand that’s a silly thing to say as most would be excited about it. But as a fan who watches every week, the QB has been pretty bad tonight and the secondary has not played as well as they could. A bit disappointed the defenders haven’t tried to make a play on the TD passes. But also need to give credit to Brownsboro. When the QB isn’t getting sacked he is making very good throws most of the time and they have some good looking receivers as well.

Edited by mikehoncho
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mikehoncho said:

That’s cool, glad you are getting to watch. This is our worst game of the year so far, but being that Carthage is winning 41-13, I understand that’s a silly thing to say as most would be excited about it. But as a fan who watches every week, the QB has been pretty bad tonight and the secondary has not played as well as they good. A bit disappointed the defenders haven’t tried to make a play on the TD passes. But also need to give credit to Brownsboro. When the QB isn’t getting sacked he is making very good throws most of the time and they have some good looking receivers as well.

I told y’all early in the week the BB QB and WR would be the best the Dawgs have faced all year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Very disappointed in the Dawg D line not rushing the Bears QB on both TD passes

When y’all go to chalk talk on Mon, you will see the BB QB get absolutely destroyed on the first TD drive by a Carthage DL.  Helmet came off and he landed on his back.  But he completed the pass, came back in after the TO, and threw the 1st TD.  He’s got a little game for sure.

Edited by PantherNation2015

7 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

Number 4 Db has been burnt a lot tonight. He looks confused 

For 1 full quarter and 3/4 of the second, the Dawg D were full speed all out attack. The last two minutes the Bears QB had all the time in the world to pass the ball. It’s like they just let off the gas. 
Cuff is 6 for 22. 
I bet Coach Surratt and Preston will be kinda loud at half time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Dawgs first half stats

Dawgs 16 first downs. Bears 6

rushing 138.  Bears minus 41

passing 10 for 24 for 238 yards

Bears 10 for 23 120 yards

Dawgs total yards 376

Bears total yards 79

Dawgs take kick off and go down the field tuning and passing. 
Dawgs 48 Bears 13

2 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Butt chewings with a 40 point margin don't do much for the players.  Maybe they make the coach feel better, LOL.

If you watched the last two minutes of the first half you would not say that. 
The Dawgs let off the gas and got two TD passes on them. The starters have not allowed a single point in 6 ball games. Brownsboro would not have scored if the Dawgs would have kept bringing the heat. They were minus 44 yards and no points until the last two minutes of the half. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Butt chewings with a 40 point margin don't do much for the players.  Maybe they make the coach feel better, LOL.

Maybe surratt needs to check with you before he makes any coaching decisions

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1