Who exactly are "the uneducated"?

Monte1076

10 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

We hear this term a lot. But who are these individuals who are labeled as "the uneducated"? Do tell.

Well to the Barryista, that would be anyone that doesn't believe each and everyone of his OP-EDs and the MSM. How dare anyone come up with a thought different from what the Parrot Boy has to say.....:rofl:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Well to the Barryista, that would be anyone that doesn't believe each and everyone of his OP-EDs and the MSM. How dare anyone come up with a thought different from what the Parrot Boy has to say.....:rofl:

Your 'sources' being your own sphincter don't bring nearly the impressive reaction from me as does the repeated assertion that while you support almost everything the GOP does, it doesn't really stick to you, because you 'voted for yourself' (tee hee) and then you throw up a Trump meme endlessly with a lot of staying power despite its sad, stale lameness. Once you latch onto something, you really beat it into the ground, so props to you. And, please show the nice man where the OP-ED hurt you...your hatred of them seems to denote deep trauma in others having an opinion about something that doesn't reflect your own. 

• Like 1
  • Crybaby 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Your 'sources' being your own sphincter don't bring nearly the impressive reaction from me as does the repeated assertion that while you support almost everything the GOP does, it doesn't really stick to you, because you 'voted for yourself' (tee hee) and then you throw up a Trump meme endlessly with a lot of staying power despite its sad, stale lameness. Once you latch onto something, you really beat it into the ground, so props to you. And, please show the nice man where the OP-ED hurt you...your hatred of them seems to denote deep trauma in others having an opinion about something that doesn't reflect your own. 

It must have gotten under your skin Barryista, or you wouldn't have spent so much time spewing your :poop::rofl:

Cry Me A River by Sarah Schmidt on Dribbble

On 9/27/2022 at 3:42 PM, BarryLaverty said:

So, then, as the title of this thread asks, "Who exactly are the uneducated?"

On 9/27/2022 at 1:54 PM, Monte1076 said:

We hear this term a lot. But who are these individuals who are labeled as "the uneducated"? Do tell.

I have a suspicion that I qualify for the lefts version of uneducated. I graduated high school and couldn't go to college without working too or burdening my family financially.  So I joined the Air Force in 1980. Went to technical school at Lowry AFB for a year. Gained another year through correspondence training while I served and worked my duty job. Also took classes which intrested me through the Community College of the Air Force. I don't have a bachelors degree but I've never been out of work. I really do believe many leftists would feel I would be better off if I had a liberal arts degree but lived in a van at a commune, received a govt. check, and kept me a service dog handy.

Edited by Hayseed

The uneducated are the brainwashed sheep who get all their "news/information" from the fake news libtard media ..... CNN, LSDMSNBC,  NY Slimes, Político, Media Matters, PBS, ABC, CBS, NBC and dozens of other liberal slant sources ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama