Who wins?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Boyz, big blue heck yeah
    • Washinton
    • Who cares?
    • Ban Doomy. Boy ain't right.
    • Game called, tie
    • Ban RETIREDFAN1. Boy definitely ain't right.

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Red90fly said:

Commando's be better off staying in DC instead of cost to fly down and then medical bills on all the pain and injuries the Boyz gone put on em'.  At least that's what kirtfalcon told me.

Un-true story.

Edited by SloppyJoe

We ALREADY have 5 votes for ban the Doomy? If I didn't already have 1000,000,000 warning points I'd tell you cats exactly how I feels bout that mess. truestorie

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 3

16 hours ago, Doomer said:

We ALREADY have 5 votes for ban the Doomy? If I didn't already have 1000,000,000 warning points I'd tell you cats exactly how I feels bout that mess. truestorie

That's OK. Boyz gone do they talking on the field in about 90 minutes, then you'll have the last laugh.  Same people who voted that prolly Texans fans.  We know they don't want no part of them Boyz.

• Love 1

Washington down 6-0 and got no answer.----------------so my opinion is this. You got Jack Del Rio and RiverboatRon Riviera on the sidelines coaching on the same team. How you gonna let Cooper Rush run the football up n down the field at will? Boyz just unstoppable. 

Edited by Doomer

19 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Uh oh the CommandSkins just scored 7-6

Yup seen it. Boyz driving now to regain the lead. Old Wentz put that fastpass right in that old boys lap in the coffin corner.

Cowboyz driving downfield effortlessly now. Looks like thay taking over the momintem. Boyz takes dominat 12-7 lead seconds before halftime. 

Edited by Doomer