Robot Wins World Record For 100m Sprint With Time That Would Embarrass Human Athletes

RETIREDFAN1

19 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm almost 69 and I can still spot that contraption 10 yards and beat it in the 100  ....  :rofl:

So here’s the real question, head-up can you outrun @RETIREDFAN1 in the 100M?  Now that question is dependent on can both of you even run 100M?  Maybe we ought to set this race up for 40M, with one rest stop at the 20M for fluids and Oxygen.  Also we’ll need EMS on location - JIC.

We’ll charge admission and have concession stands plus parimutuel wagering.  Got to have a catchy name - How about The East Texas Derby?  All proceeds will go to my favorite charity, Hager’s Broke, Send Money.

Hot diggity durn, I’m getting all excited.  We’re on to something big here.  Maybe get Jones to let us use Jerry’s World as our venue, since it’s a charity thing.  Have Shannon Bream as the Official Starter (will start RETIREDFANS heart, and mine, for sure, lol).  Start training guys!

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

^ Even at my advanced age, I'm quite confident I could smoke @RETIREDFAN1 in any distance foot race, straight run, hurdles, obstacle course,  pole vault, triple jump, high jump, rappelling, dog paddeling, or toe sack race .... no contest .... 

Not sure if you’d win if Shannon was at the finish line.  😂🤣😂

• LOL! 2