Kilgore (4-2) (2-0) @ Lindale (4-2) (2-0)

GoodOleBoy73

Kilgore @ Lindale   

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Kilgore @ Lindale has been a heck of a ball game the last two years. 3rd year in a row that this game could have district championship implications (of course they’ll both have their hands full with CH down the road)

Kilgore coming off of an absolute BEATDOWN of J’ville 56-7

Lindale coming off of an absolute BEATDOWN of Athens 63-21

Thoughts?

This has become one of the best rivalries in all of East Texas, imho. You Lindale fans seem to be really good people and I have a lot of respect for your program. I wish this game was in week 11 like last year because that was epic. 

• Like 5

They all starting to matter in a big way now! We’ve got 2 very difficult games in a row that will determine seeding. Chill & Kilgore get a split And finish up against each other at the end (side note: you can’t tell me the schedule makers don’t have a belief of who will be the top 2 teams. They do and this proves it.). Great games coming up! 

should be a very good game....Kilgore looks like it's all starting to come together on all phases....after what I have seen the past few weeks from the offense and defense this team has the chance to do some special things...as long as we stay healthy and keep getting better every week I truly believe the only one stopping Kilgore is Kilgore...big test this Friday though against a very good Lindale team that I bet feels the same way!!....win or lose just stay healthy and keep taking steps forward...can't wait for this one

This should be GOTW for sure.  Two evenly matched teams.  This is a toss up in my opinion.  So much so that I'm having trouble deciding who wins.  I'm pretty sure this game will stay close throughout, or at least end up that way.  Lindale does have the home field advantage, but Kilgore has looked really good the last couple of weeks on both sides of the ball.  Lindale is Lindale, though, and they have looked good, too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

This should be GOTW for sure.  Two evenly matched teams.  This is a toss up in my opinion.  So much so that I'm having trouble deciding who wins.  I'm pretty sure this game will stay close throughout, or at least end up that way.  Lindale does have the home field advantage, but Kilgore has looked really good the last couple of weeks on both sides of the ball.  Lindale is Lindale, though, and they have looked good, too.

Should be GOTW in East Texas if not the entire state for 4A. Could be a really good battle in the trenches this week as both teams have really good O-Line and D-Line athletes. This is the definition of a toss up!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kdogs00 said:

is Lindale healthy..???...

I think we have battled injuries all year. We were not healthy to start the season vs Kaufman. We got some guys back but then got sort of banged up again right before district play. Now we are pretty healthy everywhere except the RB position I think. Hard to really know though because everything I hear is 2nd or 3rd hand information.

• Like 1

Lindale has been dealing with issues all season. Luckily it seems we had enough depth this year. Next men up have been doing a good job of filling in as needed. Lost a couple of good players again last week but also had a couple return. Overall the team is in good shape but we really don’t need to lose any more starters!

48 minutes ago, Bulldogs12 said:

Lindale has been dealing with issues all season. Luckily it seems we had enough depth this year. Next men up have been doing a good job of filling in as needed. Lost a couple of good players again last week but also had a couple return. Overall the team is in good shape but we really don’t need to lose any more starters!

Yep. We don’t need to lose anymore starters. We are on our RB2 and RB4 now with an RB6 getting playing time in blowouts.  Can’t afford anymore injuries. We are very thin at RB again this year. Have to stay healthy. So far, we’ve had 6 RB’s carry the ball this year through 6 games. Our RB group is a MASH unit right now. We’re doing everything we can to try and keep up. 

Edited by LetsGoEagles