Kilgore (4-2) (2-0) @ Lindale (4-2) (2-0)

GoodOleBoy73

Kilgore @ Lindale   

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

28 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

Kilgore’s d-line did shut down the run game up the middle. Other than that I wouldn’t say they dominated Lindale’s o-line. Our qb for the most part had all day to throw. This is by far the best passing game Lindale has had. The only problem is it’s the worst game they’ve had in every other aspect lol. Kilgore’s running back did impress me though. He’s a beast. Lindale just couldn’t stop him

Mainly due to the fact that y’all were down 4 scores. That’s why y’all threw the ball around so much in the second half. 

And from my memory, the QB had to roll out of the pocket for most of the game to complete any throws. So yes. Our defensive line was dominating. 

Credit to Lindale for fighting back in the 2nd half and trying to make this a game. They executed that hurry up offense very well and converted a lot of crucial 4th downs to stay in it. It's obviously a very well coached ball club to be able to go at that tempo successfully for an entire half. Kilgore just has a little more horsepower under the hood than Lindale does this year and I don't think anyone will argue with that. We got pretty banged up tonight, but we have Henderson, Athens and Bye before another real test in Chapel Hill. Best of luck to Lindale going forward.

• Like 4