#8 Winnsboro (6-0) vs. #2 Mt Vernon (6-0) 10/7

chevyman

Winnsboro @ Mt. Vernon   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Battle of top 10s

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Can you post quotes from the article please? I would love to see it!!

It wasnt quote. Was just their spread. It went from 28 to now what is 13. Not that bad now. 

Edited by Eagleborn
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

The last time I watched the stream it was grown ups...they weren't real good announcers but it was free!! You can always turn the sound off and tune in to Winny radio announcers, they do a great job!! They live stream the audio evey game!

There’s another school, I won’t say who, that had kids doing it and it made it hard to watch. Lol

This game should be arguably the best game in 3A for the week. It will decide district for sure. Winnsboro air attack looks pretty deadly. Mt. Vernon has a running game and isn't as strong without their starting QB. Who can create the most stops? I don't think either team has the capability to actually stop anyone. This is a game where you have to score every drive in order to win. 

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, TrumpisDump said:

This game should be arguably the best game in 3A for the week. It will decide district for sure. Winnsboro air attack looks pretty deadly. Mt. Vernon has a running game and isn't as strong without their starting QB. Who can create the most stops? I don't think either team has the capability to actually stop anyone. This is a game where you have to score every drive in order to win. 

I wouldn't count out Potts just yet, btw I'm not a Potts fans by no means. 

23 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

What is good to eat in Winny? Since I have the feeling that I will need to come earlier than usual. 

Not in Winnsboro, but if you come through quitman Seth's lake fork creek restaurant is damn good... 

• Like 1