Week 7 Grapeland Sandies (1-5, 0-2) at Joaquin Rams (4-1, 2-0)

trueblue82

Grapeland at Joaquin   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Sandies or Rams?

• Grapeland Sandies
    • Joaquin Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2022 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, trueblue82 said:

Maybe he meant fitness. We have some guys down here that are into fitness. I’m currently working on fitness whole red snapper filet in my mouth. Tru storie 

Just did a Detroit style pepperoni from pizza Hut..my mutt talked me out of a slice tho 

You know 🤷‍♂️

On 10/2/2022 at 5:38 PM, trueblue82 said:

Maybe he meant fitness. We have some guys down here that are into fitness. I’m currently working on fitness whole red snapper filet in my mouth. Tru storie 

I'm totally into fitness. I watch alot of videos and read alot... That's about where me being "into" fitness ends. I'm married and got 3 kids I ain't gotta look good for anyone 🤣🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lambo said:

I'm totally into fitness. I watch alot of videos and read alot... That's about where me being "into" fitness ends. I'm married and got 3 kids I ain't gotta look good for anyone 🤣🤣

That’s fortunate for you. Evidently the Lord blessed you with a woman with 30/90 vision. 

48-8 final.
Ol’ TRUEBLUE’s thoughts: Coaches moved several JV kids up this week and they got some much needed playing time in the second half. We threw the ball more than I expected us to, but we threw it effectively. I thought we looked really good in the first quarter, and in the second you could tell we were struggling to maintain intensity due to the fact that it was already a blowout. Several mental mistakes in Q2. As far as Grapeland, I’m not sure how much of their problem is youth. They have some athletes that definitely pass the eye test. The little QB looks like he has the capacity to be an explosive playmaker. They play pitch and catch pretty well.  I know they are supposed to be young up front, and that shows. Anyway, it’s on to SA.