Gilmer vs Pleasant Grove

gilmerstar

Gilmer vs. Pleasant Grove  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

I forgot y’all are in District with Ryan. Has Centennial always been good or are they newly on the rise? I’ll admit I’ve never heard of them until this season. 

They are a newer school. Started in 2010 and this is their best team in program history. 6-0 for the first time with quality wins!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AledoAlumni said:

I've always had the opinion of punching up not down. I'd rather play Longview than Carthage every time. Not even interested in playing Marshall. 

Of course that should be the way of thinking. I am sure Longview would rather play Aledo than Marshall. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BevBrownJr said:

I peaked in this morning to see what in the world was still being discussed about the Gilmer-Pleasant Grove game that was played a full week ago.  Should have known the thread got off on a tangent involving Carthage!

They cannot help themselves.  After all, everybody knows that David Smoak started this website so Carthage fans can relate everything in the world back to Scott.  Just ask them.  They will tell you.  Or better yet, start a thread involving the Buckeyes. They will come running and SHOW you!

Carthage = Karen

• Stinks 2

5 minutes ago, buckeyefandom said:

They cannot help themselves.  After all, everybody knows that David Smoak started this website so Carthage fans can relate everything in the world back to Scott.  Just ask them.  They will tell you.  Or better yet, start a thread involving the Buckeyes. They will come running and SHOW you!

Carthage = Karen

😭

@buckeyefandom=crybaby

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, buckeyefandom said:

Carthage = Karen

I think you are the only Buckeye poster that genuinely sucks

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Why, three dropped passes with no LH players within 10 yards and LH gets beat be 18. Instead they win by 3. 
yes I am still mad about losing that game. Can you tell me what happened the very next year and the year after that. 
Dawgs beat the same team that beat LH, not only beat them but spanked them. How many state titles does LH have again. I know crickets 

Doesn't matter.  Your guys dropped the passes.  You know it's head-to-head buddy and there'll never be a chance to redeem it with LH having moved up.  

5 hours ago, Everide2016 said:

Doesn't matter.  Your guys dropped the passes.  You know it's head-to-head buddy and there'll never be a chance to redeem it with LH having moved up.  

Guess we’ll console ourselves with 8 championship rings…

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Why, three dropped passes with no LH players within 10 yards and LH gets beat be 18. Instead they win by 3. 
yes I am still mad about losing that game. Can you tell me what happened the very next year and the year after that. 
Dawgs beat the same team that beat LH, not only beat them but spanked them. How many state titles does LH have again. I know crickets 

I agree…That’s cool that you know crickets

On 10/14/2022 at 8:47 AM, Eagleborn said:

LH had three missed blocks that would of led to scores. 

Maybe so, but that’s a totally different deal than a receiver with nothing but clear sailing between him and the goal line just dropping the ball - three separate times.

The 3 missed blocks is tongue in cheek.  The three dropped TD passes we all know for certain happened.

Alas, we lost because of it and one of, if not the, worst defense in the Surratt Era.

• Like 2