15 members have voted

1. 1. Boyz over ramz?

• Cowboys wins whoops em like a rented mule
    • Rams wins some stinking how
    • Tie
    • Neither team wins, somebody else.
    • Ban Doomy. Boy ain't right.

This poll is closed to new votes

Unless Stafford keeps going south with his passing, I see them winning 28-21.  I just checked in on his stats this year and the score could be the opposite if he keeps throwing interceptions.  I can't believe the Rams signed him this past March to a 4 year $160 million deal.  This is his 14th year in the league, and he's no Tom Brady.  

4 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I don't feel confident in us winning after the loss to SF, but im still picking the Rams. 

Stafford is on a downhill slide.  Unless he gets his act together the Cowboys will win, even with Jermiah Johnson/Robert Redford/ Jason Garrett.  

4 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

I think the Rams have a chance.

I would have to disagree Haysead. I think Stafford hears footsteps and throws the ball away to try to stay healthy.

BigD 41

Ramz 6

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Doomer said:

I would have to disagree Haysead. I think Stafford hears footsteps and throws the ball away to try to stay healthy.

BigD 41

Ramz 6

Everybody thinks they have a chance until reality kicks in when that Boyz defense lays the lumber.  Rams backup QB better be ready, Boyz fixing to eat.

• Thanks 1

On 10/7/2022 at 12:29 PM, Red90fly said:

Everybody thinks they have a chance until reality kicks in when that Boyz defense lays the lumber.  Rams backup QB better be ready, Boyz fixing to eat.

Truth. Redfly knows waddup! Zeke gon eat Pollard gon have desert on the Ramz. Cannot believe they think Ramz has the outside chance. 

Edited by Doomer

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Here we go again.  Dem Boyz! (Dak still on sidelines)

Yep. He can rest and heal up till prolly mid December. Boyz D can do the heavy lifting and keep the streak alive. He'll want a get plenty reps in before the playoffs and get the elimination wins to earn the superbowl trophy.

11 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Yep. He can rest and heal up till prolly mid December. Boyz D can do the heavy lifting and keep the streak alive. He'll want a get plenty reps in before the playoffs and get the elimination wins to earn the superbowl trophy.

He can rest until the offseason for all I care.

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I need you slaps to shut out Cooper cupp but leave higbee uncovered......

Boyz sending superbowl defenders a message. Up 6-0 less tan 2 minutes into 1st quarter. Boyz too much for them just blocked punt. Dallas headed in for another score still 9:30 left 1st quarter. 

Edited by Doomer

Rams took lead 10-9 cause Diggs let Cooper Cup get loose. They headed back down field to retake the lead before halftime. Thinking Cowboys needs another receiver and Cupp need another ring..so maybe McCarthy comes up with a deal?