Daingerfield Tigers @ New Diana Eagles

tigernationfan

Who will get the win  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

I look for it to be a closer game than hughes springs.  I can see ND trying to be the first team in district to kennel the Tigers.  Not saying they will be successful,  just a closer game than last week

What offense are they running down the road 

3 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Vote how ya vote lol .. We'll see Friday night 🌙 

Well we already know what should happen but even the best of teams have a bad night every now and then.  But yes I voted for new Diana so they could at least win the vote cause it may be the only thing they won at

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

Well we already know what should happen but even the best of teams have a bad night every now and then.  But yes I voted for new Diana so they could at least win the vote cause it may be the only thing they won at

I know it man,  I was joking. Not disrespecting our district opponents, but I figure our district games will be time to fine tune and get quality reps for the backups and younger players. I like the last 2 games in district are vs the better opponents in district.  

4 hours ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I know it man,  I was joking. Not disrespecting our district opponents, but I figure our district games will be time to fine tune and get quality reps for the backups and younger players. I like the last 2 games in district are vs the better opponents in district.  

I figured he would have have the backups some play time once we got up by 30 or 40 in hughes springs game but he didn't do it.  He was trying to make a statement I guess

Edited by tigernationfan

8 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

I figured he would have have the backups some play time once we got up by 30 or 40 in hughes springs game but he didn't do it.  He was trying to make a statement I guess

I guess it's about building up the confidence in the team overall.  Maybe the backups will hustle harder to get out there now because they realize just because we're up doesn't guarantee their PT. Gotta earn it so they'll be ready when their # is called. For example the young RB that had ro come in for Dco vs Center.  I don't know, but I'm sure we'll see some in the upcoming weeks.