Daingerfield Tigers @ New Diana Eagles

tigernationfan

Who will get the win  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the win

This poll is closed to new votes

Daingerfield vs New Diana

1st Quarter
- DF - 6-0 - Chase Johnson throws a 56 yard TD pass to Aeryn Hampton on the first offensive play for the Tigers. The PAT is no good. 10:10 remains. 
- DF - 13-0 - Johnson pitches a 23 yard TD to Amarion Simon-Jones on a jet sweep pass for a 23 yard TD. Jonathan Solis kicks the PAT. 3:56 remains. 
- ND - 13-6 - Braydon Birdsong throws for a 57 yard TD to Omari Jones. The PAT is no good. 2:21 remains. 

2nd Quarter
- DF - 20-6 - Tucker Strawn returns a fumble 16 yards for a TD. Solis kicks the PAT. 11:53 remains. 
- DF - 26-6 - D’Co Wright runs for a 13 yard TD. The PAT is no good. 6:51 remains. 
- DF - 33-6 - Johnson throws a 62 yard TD pass to Hampton.  Solis converts the PAT.  1:06 remains. 

Halftime
Daingerfield 33
New Diana 6

3rd Quarter
- DF - 40-6 - Johnson runs for a 3 yard TD. Solis converts the PAT.  9:22 remains. 
- DF - 47-6 - Johnson throws a 16 yard TD pass to Hampton. Solis converts the PAT.  7:47 remains. 
- DF - 53-6 - Wright runs for a 1 yard TD. The PAT is no good. 2:06 remains. 
- DF -59-6 - Wright runs for a 31 yard TD on the last play of the 3rd quarter. The PAT is no good. 

4th Quarter
- DF -65-6- Johnson throws a 6 yard TD pass to I’Layn Boyd. The PAT is no good. 6:57 remains. 
- DF -71-6- Johnson runs for a 15 yard TD.  The PAT is no good.  5:25 remains. 
- DF -73-6- New Diana long snapper snaps the ball threw the end zone on the punt attempt. 2:45 remains. 

Final
Daingerfield 73
New Diana 6

• Like 1

On 10/13/2022 at 9:50 AM, EastTxFinest said:

🤷‍♂️ only a few and I'm sure it was to pad some stats but what does that matter a week later? 

Really doesn't now.

I just didn't know until I went back and read the posts.

Lose a starter doing that and we will see how much it matters. 

Why should someone pad stats anyway?

Serious question.

No college goes, 'man, they have great 3A stats.' 

I've always kinda pulled for you guys, but that's just not smart. I was thinking maybe someone from ND made yall mad.

3 hours ago, JGlass said:

Why should someone pad stats anyway?

Serious question.

No college goes, 'man, they have great 3A stats.' 

I've always kinda pulled for you guys, but that's just not smart. I was thinking maybe someone from ND made yall mad.

Well they did blank them like 30-0 in baseball game.