Garrison @ Shelbyville

SilkyJohnson

Garrison @ Shelbyville   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, SilkyJohnson said:

So what about playing at a neutral site? Center? I'm sure neither wants to give up homefield advantage, but does that take some of the edge off?

No. We will not play at Center. Stadium is terrible. Might as well play in the middle of Highway 87. If fans can’t remember that it’s a high school football game, they should just stay home. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SilkyJohnson said:

So what about playing at a neutral site? Center? I'm sure neither wants to give up homefield advantage, but does that take some of the edge off?

I think it would!! In youth ball we always had the most problems in Joaquin because the stands are so close to the field. 

This was a huge factor in the mele the other night. 

I'm not blaming this on Joaquin. Not at all! I guess really I'm blaming the Shelbyville people more than anything? 

But yes, a neutral field would help. 

6 hours ago, Gen7Dragon said:

I think it would!! In youth ball we always had the most problems in Joaquin because the stands are so close to the field. 

This was a huge factor in the mele the other night. 

I'm not blaming this on Joaquin. Not at all! I guess really I'm blaming the Shelbyville people more than anything? 

But yes, a neutral field would help. 

Arp, Tenaha and Grapeland have all played there this season without incident. Maybe the problem really is the Shelbyville fans. If it’s the same ones that consistently show their backsides, maybe they should be told to stay home.