Texas A&M vs Alabama

49 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I think there’s a slim chance. I do expect Jimbo, like last year, though he could walk through Miss St and saved a few wrinkles for this week that will keep this one closer than the spread. How close just depends on turnovers. 

There is always a chance... but the offense would have to improve 1000x better in a 7 day span...

56 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

There is always a chance... but the offense would have to improve 1000x better in a 7 day span...

Which, funny enough, is seemingly what happened last year. Out of nowhere, an A&M offense that struggled to find the end zone against Miss State (23 points) and Auburn (20 points, only one TD and that was defensive) put up 41 on Bama. Crazy. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

Okay, let's try this scenario just for some excitement.

If OU, Texas, Texas A&M, and LSU were to line up and all play each other at the same time, right now, who wins?

I believe LSU would have a legitimate shot to win based solely on the QB being able to run and the wild chance that he can throw it to one of his 4 great WRs.  

I mean, all 4 teams look like a train wreck in one way or another right now...  So why A&M?  Why Texas?  Why OU?

In this scenario, it would depend upon who the QB for Texas would be. Ewers--I give Texas the Win. 

Otherwise, I'll agree with MavGrad--LSU. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

In this scenario, it would depend upon who the QB for Texas would be. Ewers--I give Texas the Win. 

I expected more resistance on this.  Say what you want, Brian Kelly is doing a hell of a job with a pretty average team.

3 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

I expected more resistance on this.  Say what you want, Brian Kelly is doing a hell of a job with a pretty average team.

Well, LSU does have the best record of the bunch, so I see why no one is arguing. 

On 10/6/2022 at 12:08 PM, DannyZuco said:

The jury is still out on Ewers, but if he can continue with what we saw against Bama in the first quarter, any defense will have to respect the deep ball and that just opens it up more for Bijan.

I do agree that if Ewers stays healthy Texas will be a presence with any SEC combination.