#1 Gunter Tigers (5-0) vs. #4 Bells Panthers (4-1)

wingtveer

Gunter @ Bells  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Bells 👀...hmm....this game might not be the blowout some are predicting?

Bells intrigues me this year,somthin different about this specific team this year,and I can't seem to put a finger on it yet..they remind me of some sleeper team from the past 🤷‍♂️idk but this is my pick for some reason.

I think it's more senior leadership and the offensive line is probably the best they've had while running the slot-t and really not even close.  Bigger, stronger, faster guys.   Not saying they will win, but a much better overall team than the last couple of years. 

4 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Bells 👀...hmm....this game might not be the blowout some are predicting?

Bells intrigues me this year,somthin different about this specific team this year,and I can't seem to put a finger on it yet..they remind me of some sleeper team from the past 🤷‍♂️idk but this is my pick for some reason.

what?

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

My fingers didn't stutter bro,they just remind me of something I've seen before.not my circus and not my monkeys but it's jus my opinion..I've been wrong before and probably will be again 🤷‍♂️

Enlighten us please sir…..

Nope,cuz I'm still in the dark,can't place something and it's bothering me..wasn't dissing Gunter,its jus 🤷‍♂️

But somthin inside is telling me hole up and don't jus give the win to Gunter like I normally would..guess we'll see tho Friday night..anyway good luck sir and may they all stay healthy ✌️

10 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Nope,cuz I'm still in the dark,can't place something and it's bothering me..wasn't dissing Gunter,its jus 🤷‍♂️

But somthin inside is telling me hole up and don't jus give the win to Gunter like I normally would..guess we'll see tho Friday night..anyway good luck sir and may they all stay healthy ✌️

Back at ya and may none of your links ever rust 

Bells played great and yes they are better than last year. They played like their hair was on fire.  I kept thinking we were about to put them away but they never quit.  Our guys got 4 quarters of tough football.  This is good.  Perhaps we shall meet again.  I think both teams have a real shot at that.

• Like 3