Herschel Walker denies report he paid for girlfriend’s 2009 abortion

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

Wow. So it was ok b/c he paid out of pocket? Got it. 

They have a signed check and a signed get well card. Just like I said when he first became outspoken, he doesn't believe what he's saying, he was just playing yall. Just like Candace Owens. Yall should just take the L on this one and I wonder why I haven't heard much about Brett Favre on smoaky. lol 

So in your mind, the man is guilty because a muckracking tabloid says they have a check and a "get well card". OMG--Liberalism doesn't even think anymore--just follow what the MSM tells you, it must be nice to NOT have to think daily, just be a factory worker, work, work, break, work, work. 

And YES--it is much better that the GOVERNMENT did not pay for the abortion if this happened!!!!!

I don't have a problem with abortion--as many will tell you--but I do have a problem with GOVERNMENT FUNDED abortions. 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

So in your mind, the man is guilty because a muckracking tabloid says they have a check and a "get well card". OMG--Liberalism doesn't even think anymore--just follow what the MSM tells you, it must be nice to NOT have to think daily, just be a factory worker, work, work, break, work, work. 

And YES--it is much better that the GOVERNMENT did not pay for the abortion if this happened!!!!!

I don't have a problem with abortion--as many will tell you--but I do have a problem with GOVERNMENT FUNDED abortions. 

So is it a muckracking tabloid or MSM outlet?

Also, you always assume and you know that saying about the first 3 letters of that word. The man himself didn't even deny the card, plus I would consider his own flesh n blood a reliable source. 

Also, ONCE AGAIN FOR THE 1,000,000th time. Stop with hollering liberal bs, it is well documented in the smoaky community that i think ALL POLITICIANS ARE FULL OF CACA AND DO NOT HAVE OUR INTEREST IN MIND. You got that. I don't know how else to say it. Hell I even criticized Beto's performance in the debate. Just in case you missed it or any one else did...

i think ALL POLITICIANS ARE FULL OF CACA AND DO NOT HAVE OUR INTEREST IN MIND.

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

So is it a muckracking tabloid or MSM outlet?

Also, you always assume and you know that saying about the first 3 letters of that word. The man himself didn't even deny the card, plus I would consider his own flesh n blood a reliable source. 

Also, ONCE AGAIN FOR THE 1,000,000th time. Stop with hollering liberal bs, it is well documented in the smoaky community that i think ALL POLITICIANS ARE FULL OF CACA AND DO NOT HAVE OUR INTEREST IN MIND. You got that. I don't know how else to say it. Hell I even criticized Beto's performance in the debate. Just in case you missed it or any one else did...

Can someone please tell me what CACA is--I thought for a minute it was miss spelled Cocoa. 

And what I am getting at is that you have already convicted the man of doing something with the only proof being what a "upset son" says and what the tabloid told you they had. 

I send "get well" cards to people also--so if someone claimed I paid for their abortion, does that mean I did it? Of course, I don't use checks anymore, except for the one special utility district up here that charges $5.95 for online payments. I'd rather drop off the check than pay another $5.95, since it is on my way to work. 

BTW--ALL POLITICIANS ARE LIARS--I am sure you have seen that in my posts before. 

Until the courts convict a person of something, they are innocent until proven guilty. Because some Tabloid or family member says terrible things about a person, doesn't make it true. Only the person themselves knows the truth, and a "higher" power if there is one. (that'll get me in trouble with some):rofl:

PS we have emojies for "CACA" :poop:

5 hours ago, ctown81 said:

image.jpeg

That's not his signature, unless he's changed it in the last 25 years.  It doesn't mean anything to me, except she told him she was sick.  I think he'd write a lot more if she was having an abortion.  This card looks like a generic get well soon card.  

4 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

That's not his signature, unless he's changed it in the last 25 years.  It doesn't mean anything to me, except she told him she was sick.  I think he'd write a lot more if she was having an abortion.  This card looks like a generic get well soon card.  

I don't know what it looks like. All I know is that he didn't deny it when questioned.

5 hours ago, ctown81 said:

He admitted it was his signature. Claimed he sends out a lot of get well cards. Guess he sends them to abortion clinics too which still goes against his narrative. So this alone is enough to see he's full of it.

As for the check, we shall see but the card alone should be enough for voters. He's not going to court I promise. If he steps foot in a courtroom over this, i'll permanently change my name to "Retiredfan1 is always right"

Who stays overnight at an abortion clinic ?  I know Herschel just as most athletes, movie stars, and rock stars have slept with many women.  Many will also send money to people that request it except Charles Barkley.  If the affair or relationship led to a child I need more evidence than this.  If he sues that will tell me he's the one telling the truth.  I don't buy the stories of all of Deshaun Watson's accusers, but I believe most of them.  I think some jumped on the bandwagon for $$$.  If this story is true, he needs to drop out of the race.  

23 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

1. lie

2. lie

3. lie

4. lie

5. lie

6. lie

That is my declaration.

21 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

FE4E1465-D3AE-4ADB-8AC2-B4C8FC539CF6.jpeg

21 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

FE8D31DF-E648-4252-B47F-D06CD2179D07.jpeg

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

6E259F0D-E620-4F15-A2C0-AE4C33EC1573.jpeg

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

C3AEF5B0-18EF-40CB-B2A3-F26FC38C7142.jpeg

So what's your take? Killing babies is ok or no? 

Is your boy Bill Clinton pro adultery?

• Crybaby 1

22 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So what's your take? Killing babies is ok or no? 

Is your boy Bill Clinton pro adultery?

I am firmly pro choice.  That should be plain enough for you to understand.  Obviously Clinton made the mistake of adultery and it was terrible of him to do so.  I am also anti hypocrite unlike some on here.

9 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I am firmly pro choice.  That should be plain enough for you to understand.  Obviously Clinton made the mistake of adultery and it was terrible of him to do so.  I am also anti hypocrite unlike some on here.

Who's pro hypocrite? 

My point being,  can Walker not make a mistake but still be in favor of doing the right thing? 

BTW, what about the kids choice? 

There's plenty of former abortion workers who are staunchly anti-abortion now.  They aren't hypocrites.

Now, if this stuff about Herschel is true, then it is not good.  The timing of all of these bombshell revelations are pretty interesting.  I have to believe that he will vote for laws that align with his campaign promises. Besides, it's not like the guy on the other side doesn't have his fair share of issues.