Herschel Walker denies report he paid for girlfriend’s 2009 abortion

BarryLaverty

1 hour ago, trashyhound said:

Who's pro hypocrite? 

My point being,  can Walker not make a mistake but still be in favor of doing the right thing? 

BTW, what about the kids choice? 

1.  Just about all the Cons on here.

2.  If he made a mistake he should be a man and own up to it.  Of course the Cons are used to voting for scum like him.

3.  What kid?

36 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't police investigate it and found no signs of her foot being ran over.  Medical personnel who showed up also said that there was no trauma to the foot.  I mean your "trustworthy" Breitbart article failed to mention that so I'm sure you didn't take the time to look into it yourself.

4 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't police investigate it and found no signs of her foot being ran over.  Medical personnel who showed up also said that there was no trauma to the foot.  I mean your "trustworthy" Breitbart article failed to mention that so I'm sure you didn't take the time to look into it yourself.

Breitbart reported what she said.....ain't we supposed to believe all women no matter what??? #metoo wasn't it????

14 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Breitbart reported what she said.....ain't we supposed to believe all women no matter what??? #metoo wasn't it????

I would think with Breitbart being the "trustworthy" news source you claim that they would also report what the police said on the matter.

2 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

I would think with Breitbart being the "trustworthy" news source you claim that they would also report what the police said on the matter.

I don't believe you when you claim they have a police report......produce it.......lol

5 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

1.  Just about all the Cons on here.

2.  If he made a mistake he should be a man and own up to it.  Of course the Cons are used to voting for scum like him.

3.  What kid?

Oh shut up, pansy liberal.  Don’t preach to us about hypocrisy. Democrats are the biggest hypocrites in the world.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Crybaby 1

13 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

That's because all he put on the card is an "H".  Look up his autograph and the H is exactly the same.

It's very similar, but that's all she got as his "girlfriend" and aborting their child in 2009 after he was retired for 12 years.  I still need more evidence to convict him as you and the media have.  This should have come out years ago.  

12 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Oh shut up, pansy liberal.  Don’t preach to us about hypocrisy. Democrats are the biggest hypocrites in the world.  

Keyboard warrior I see.  Cons are the ones supporting traitors, hypocrites, pro abortionists (behind closed doors of course), and pedos.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Roll Eyes 1

10 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's very similar, but that's all she got as his "girlfriend" and aborting their child in 2009 after he was retired for 12 years.  I still need more evidence to convict him as you and the media have.  This should have come out years ago.  

It's more than very similar.  It's the exact same.  Also, apparently she got a baby from him also.  Seems like he has several kids out there.  Y'all just love supporting the absolute worst human beings ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PepeSilvia said:

It's more than very similar.  It's the exact same.  Also, apparently she got a baby from him also.  Seems like he has several kids out there.  Y'all just love supporting the absolute worst human beings ever.

We don't support pedophiles .....unlike you.....

8 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Didn't see a police report, only an article from the propaganda machine.......

You are more than welcome to file an open records request for the report.  I'll even give you the police report #

Atlanta Police Department, report 200620485-00, March 2, 2020

Just now, PepeSilvia said:

Number is right there warden.  You are more than welcome to look it up or you can continue to spread misinformation.  I know which one of those choices Jesus would look down upon.

A supporter of child murder trying to preach Jesus.....laughable.....