Herschel Walker denies report he paid for girlfriend’s 2009 abortion

BarryLaverty

8 hours ago, PepeSilvia said:

It's more than very similar.  It's the exact same.  Also, apparently she got a baby from him also.  Seems like he has several kids out there.  Y'all just love supporting the absolute worst human beings ever.

I saw that he had a child by her, which makes me wonder why would he ask her to get an abortion ?  Plus after 13 years she still has the receipt and a copy of the check ?  The story about the abortion still smells fishy.  After I found out this morning that he had a child with her I think he should drop out of the race.  The only way I see him staying in is if they can't put the runner up candidate in his place to run.  It just seems odd that all this is coming up in October.  Why not when he initially began running.  I feel the same way about all allegations even against Democrats.  Why wait just make it public when it happens and move on from it.  

4 minutes ago, BlahBlah said:

Same reason a certain White House intern didn't dry clean her dress.  

That was within a 3 year period.  The affair began in 1995 and by 1997 the public became aware because of Linda Tripp telling her not to clean the dress as well as taping their phone calls.  Lewinsky and Clinton were still having their affair in 1997.  By 1998 it was all done with.  It did affect the 2000 election and some say Gore would have won had the affair not happened.  

2 minutes ago, PepeSilvia said:

Well if they would’ve murdered me then they’d be in jail. If they would’ve aborted my clump of cells with no consciousness then I’d be none the wiser. 

At what stage of development does one become something other than "a clump of cells"?

Are you not still just "a clump of cells"?