DeKalb @ PP

JGlass

DeKalb @ Paul Pewitt   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

We beat NB last week in a tough game. Rivalry games always seem tough.

I hope we have enough in the tank to handle PP.

They worry me always and now even more after getting upset last week by Redwater. PP is always competitive, a good program, and doesn't lay down.

Gonna be a dog fight IMO.

I'll go with The Bears 36-24

16 hours ago, Bearliever said:

This should finally be the year that Bears - Do It To Pewitt -!

#NineIsEnough

People don't understand what it means to beat them, especially in Pewitt.  My kid was on the 19 DK team that really should've beat them.  Clear fumble recovery - official runs in from 40 yards away to blow it dead..............

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HHSFan95 said:

People don't understand what it means to beat them, especially in Pewitt.  My kid was on the 19 DK team that really should've beat them.  Clear fumble recovery - official runs in from 40 yards away to blow it dead..............

The wing t offense is defendable, it has to have superb athletes to work well.  This year ingredients are missing. Put 40 on ‘‘em bears

9 minutes ago, bubba007 said:

The wing t offense is defendable, it has to have superb athletes to work well.  This year ingredients are missing. Put 40 on ‘‘em bears

I wouldn't say it has to have superb athletes to make it work. Pewitt and hughes springs both are usually winning programs. Neither have studs year in and year out. Sure, pewitt has better athletes so their offense looks better but you can be productive without athletes in that offense just have to have a bully that will go 3 yards a play.  

1 hour ago, bubba007 said:

Wing T seems to still be working fairly well for the Brahmans, averaging 37.4 points per game. Defense seems to be the major set back, giving up 48 pts per game.

With that said, Paul Pewitt has a winning tradition and no matter what has happened this season, they are a worthy opponent who should not be over-looked.

Edited by Bearliever