Collard greens and cornbread

Doomer

So's I was coon hunting at BoBo bottoms mid 80's. Guess it's about 3 a.m. and outta nowheres comes some kinda danged monsoon or typhoon, hurricane one-a them kinda dealios. Man I can't even walk in a couple of directions I get blowed back or knocked on my face, Truestorie . So's I sees a light on at this little shack. I knock and it's a old couple, like superantiques. Old man says come on in. We talk about the storm and coon hunting till it's obvious this dang storm ain't letting up. Old lady smiles a crazy smile and ask me "Doomy" you want the last of these collard greens n cornbread" but the old man says "no honey, we don't know how long it will be till we can get out the mud road to resupply. We better save that for ourselves Doomy, sorry boy."

I lays down on the couch and falls asleep. Old lady wakes me up before daylight naked as a jaybird! She says" Doomy anything you want is yours" and she winks at me, so I got me some............................best danged collard greens I ever ate in my life!

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 2