Week 0-1. 2024 Thursday Night Lights

EastTXFLEX

What game would you pay to see?  Where would you want to see it played?  Teams from other states travel to BEAST TX?  Play teams from metroplex?  What teams/programs could clash for the kickoff?  I will save my 2cents for comment 50. 

Edited by EastTXFLEX

12 hours ago, EastTXFLEX said:

What game would you pay to see?  Where would you want to see it played?  Teams from other states travel to BEAST TX?  Play teams from metroplex?  What teams/programs could clash for the kickoff?  I will save my 2cents for comment 50. 

Friday night lights

I'd pay to see timpson and gunter

Carthage and lobos, 2 power houses 

That's just 2 off the top of my head, there's plenty more. Location doesn't matter honestly, I'd load up and travel wherever 

Edited by BoyzNdaHood
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, EastTXFLEX said:

Dillon Vs. East Dillon

20 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin vs Canadian/West Rusk 3ad2

Franklin vs Koff/Grandview 3ad1

Franklin vs Chapel Hill/Henderson out of 4a

West Rusk can't stop a good run attack. Don't think they'd stop yall. 

Guest Tiger03lb
42 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin vs Canadian/West Rusk 3ad2

Franklin vs Koff/Grandview 3ad1

Franklin vs Chapel Hill/Henderson out of 4a

I don't think we've ever played each other. That would be a good game.

Guest Tiger03lb
7 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I don't think so either... can't believe we have not played each other even in non district.

Anything is possible. We finally got GW on the schedule. Don't know if we'll play Salado next time around.

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Anything is possible. We finally got GW on the schedule. Don't know if we'll play Salado next time around.

I'm sure it would be a great game between the two... Franklin has talent in all age groups like Malakoff. Who knows could end back up in the same region next realignment as well

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

I seen yalls coach is 134-34 in koff which is awesome... our coach is 34-3 in 2.5 seasons looking to make our 16th straight playoff appearance and on top of the we have been 3rd seed or higher every year.

Guest Tiger03lb
40 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I'm sure it would be a great game between the two... Franklin has talent in all age groups like Malakoff. Who knows could end back up in the same region next realignment as well

If we did, at least we'd have some better games in region 3, and a better district. 

32 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

I seen yalls coach is 134-34 in koff which is awesome... our coach is 34-3 in 2.5 seasons looking to make our 16th straight playoff appearance and on top of the we have been 3rd seed or higher every year.

Yes. He'll probably be over the 140 mark when the season ends and that would be in 14 seasons. I could see him retiring at Koff, if he wanted too. 

Y'alls is doing good from taking over the reins. Almost looks better, imo. 

Carlisle /Timpson 

Newton /shiner 

Refugio /Centerville 

This is just what I would like to see,not for who would win so much as to see how they would match up with schemes and players. How much the players have evolved in a year,can a team slow or shut down an offense or overcome a defense that has grown and matured..those things 🤷‍♂️

Shoot,there are teams like mart that can match athletes with some of the big boys a classification or more above them..just me noodling today,nothing in particular tho 👀