Movie Day.....

RETIREDFAN1

On 5/9/2023 at 9:51 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Wargames.....40th Anniversary......computers were much cooler back then when security wasn't a big concern......lol

Did you watch it on Tubi ?  It's one of the current selections.  I watch a movie every night on that thing.  Two nights ago it was "High Plains Drifter" last night was "Invincible" I don't recommend it, because the whole story behind why he played for the Eagles in the movie is fiction.  I plan on watching Dredd tonight.  I wish they would put the "Expendables" back on, because that was a kick butt series in my opinion.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

Did you watch it on Tubi ?  It's one of the current selections.  I watch a movie every night on that thing.  Two nights ago it was "High Plains Drifter" last night was "Invincible" I don't recommend it, because the whole story behind why he played for the Eagles in the movie is fiction.  I plan on watching Dredd tonight.  I wish they would put the "Expendables" back on, because that was a kick butt series in my opinion.  

Nahh.... I got Paramount+, Peacock, Hulu, Disney+, Prime Video, and HBOMax......no commercials and fully on demand.......lol

3 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Nahh.... I got Paramount+, Peacock, Hulu, Disney+, Prime Video, and HBOMax......no commercials and fully on demand.......lol

I don't mind the commercials for breaks, and they don't censor anything plus I don't have to pay a dime for it.  

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't mind the commercials for breaks, and they don't censor anything plus I don't have to pay a dime for it.  

I'm paying $100 less with all that than I was with DirecTV........lol

I've started watching "The Hunger Games", and it sort of reminds me of how the Democrats are.  They want all the fruitbats and deranged to live in the Capital while the rest of us work our tails off to afford their lifestyles.  

• Like 2

On 5/12/2023 at 6:52 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

I'm paying $100 less with all that than I was with DirecTV........lol

We had Direct TV for several years. It got up to $158 a month so I pulled the plug. We now have Hulu, Netflix, and Prime. I also have YouTube TV during football season but it is now $80 a month so I pause my subscription from February to August.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2023 at 7:04 PM, EnjoyLife said:

Survival movie called "Beast" last night on Prime. Surprisingly good.

Now that the kids and grand kids have finally left 😆 we are going to try to watch "A Man Called Otto" on Netflix.

A Man Called Otto................

My wife...👍

Me...👎

• LOL! 1

On 5/13/2023 at 9:12 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I've started watching "The Hunger Games", and it sort of reminds me of how the Democrats are.  They want all the fruitbats and deranged to live in the Capital while the rest of us work our tails off to afford their lifestyles.  

My review of it was it was worth watching for free, but I would have never paid to see it at the movies.  I plan on watching "A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" to see what all of the hullabaloo about the book was about back in the day.  

1 minute ago, EnjoyLife said:

R. Lee Ermey was awesome in FMJ.

They hired him to teach the actor who was going to play that role since he was an actual drill sergeant....they gave it to him, instead because he was so good at it......lol.....he ad libbed the entire first part in the barracks.......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

They hired him to teach the actor who was going to play that role since he was an actual drill sergeant....they gave it to him, instead because he was so good at it......lol.....he ad libbed the entire first part in the barracks.......

I loved the scene where he found the jelly donut..."What is this? What the **** is this!" lol

• LOL! 1