West Rusk vs Grand Saline

Lion54

West Rusk @ Grand Saline   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

i know u arent from the area... big rivarly game... schools are very close... wouldnt look into that to a lot be honest.... 

Arp isn’t very good, I know they have played some decent teams in pre district but still their best win out of the two is Tenaha who is also 2-4 

Grand Saline had this game close last year until late. I am not saying that Grand Saline wins this game but need to stop putting West Rusk on the powerhouse unbeatable pedestal. Yes they have been winning this district but they play a four seed first round and win then a three seed normally and then every year in round three when they face someone who is just as athletic as them they get bounced. Maybe Grand Saline steps up to plate and upsets them but lets not act like West Rusk is unbeatable and just walks through everyone. 

Edited by theprodigy

1 hour ago, theprodigy said:

Grand Saline had this game close last year until late. I am not saying that Grand Saline wins this game but need to stop putting West Rusk on the powerhouse unbeatable pedestal. Yes they have been winning this district but they play a four seed first round and win then a three seed normally and then every year in round three when they face someone who is just as athletic as them they get bounced. Maybe Grand Saline steps up to plate and upsets them but lets not act like West Rusk is unbeatable and just walks through everyone. 

Everyone is beatable but WR will win this game easily. Also will make it past the the 3rd round and at least 4 rounds deep. 

51 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Everyone is beatable but WR will win this game easily. Also will make it past the the 3rd round and at least 4 rounds deep. 

I will believe it when I see it!!!! Nicky boy has been saying that and screaming it for the last 3 years and they havent yet!!!!

• Like 1