West Rusk vs Grand Saline

Lion54

West Rusk @ Grand Saline   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

43 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

He already proved his ignorance so yes he probably thought their was a West Rusk , TX. 

I’m aware there is a new London not west rusk. He also helped y’all not go past the third round like usual on yet another claim of going 4 plus rounds deep. Like I said it’s y’all every year that act like y’all are some unbeatable powerhouse that quickly exits every year in the 3rd round when y’all finally play another district champion! Won’t be surprised when y’all make another exit this year or if grand saline does find a way to beat y’all 

2 minutes ago, theprodigy said:

I’m aware there is a new London not west rusk. He also helped y’all not go past the third round like usual on yet another claim of going 4 plus rounds deep. Like I said it’s y’all every year that act like y’all are some unbeatable powerhouse that quickly exits every year in the 3rd round when y’all finally play another district champion! Won’t be surprised when y’all make another exit this year or if grand saline does find a way to beat y’all 

Actually he was on the team that did go 4 rounds deep in 15, then lost to stacked Newton team in round 3 in 17 who went on to win state. Once again you proved your ignorance. Nobody is claiming WR to be unbeatable besides you. WR must have donkey stomped ya team and u got ur feelings hurt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Actually he was on the team that did go 4 rounds deep in 15, then lost to stacked Newton team in round 3 in 17 who went on to win state. Once again you proved your ignorance. Nobody is claiming WR to be unbeatable besides you. WR must have donkey stomped ya team and u got ur feelings hurt. 

Wrong every year little nicky gets on and claims 4th round prediction or greater for WR. So nothing was proved my bad that he helped yall ONE year go past the third round CONGRATS. Every year West Rusk beats their chest cause they win an average district only to go on to get ousted once they face a serious opponent. All I am saying is don't be surprised if grand saline hangs with them or beats them because WR isn't as great as yall make them out to be every year. They usually underachieve expectations and rankings!

Edited by theprodigy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, theprodigy said:

Wrong every year little nicky gets on and claims 4th round prediction or greater for WR. So nothing was proved my bad that he helped yall ONE year go past the third round CONGRATS. Every year West Rusk beats their chest cause they win an average district only to go on to get ousted once they face a serious opponent. All I am saying is don't be surprised if grand saline hangs with them or beats them because WR isn't as great as yall make them out to be every year. They usually underachieve expectations and rankings!

Where have you seen West Rusk is beating their chest? You obviously r just a hater. Like I said probably got smoked by West Rusk now all you can do is hate on them. Probably from Winona.

Edited by ReppinBeastTexas903

West Rusk should be fine in this one. The things West Rusk excels at are probably what Grand Saline struggles the most with. Would be very surprised if Grand Saline fines a way to pull this one out and my goodness what a shockwave that would be in the region If they did (but they shouldn’t).

And that’s not to knock grand saline. They are putting together a good year after missing the playoffs last year and control their destiny to the 2 seed which is a notable achievement!

13 hours ago, sportsfan258 said:

So it’s not a good season and nothing to be proud about going at least 3 rounds for like 8 years ? 

It is a good season! Never said it wasn't!! All I said was every single year ole nicky boy gets on and claims 4-5 rounds at the VERY LEAST and he is wrong. Last three or four years you face another district champion and get ousted.