West Rusk vs Grand Saline

Lion54

West Rusk @ Grand Saline   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

23 minutes ago, theprodigy said:

It is a good season! Never said it wasn't!! All I said was every single year ole nicky boy gets on and claims 4-5 rounds at the VERY LEAST and he is wrong. Last three or four years you face another district champion and get ousted. 

Noticed u along with others on here seem to have some kind of weird obsession with Nick. He must of ruffled y’alls feather or sumthin. A lot of what he said he was right. 

7 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Up 28-0 and then left off the gas. Great coaching performance from the Raiders staff once again. 

One of them must have turned you down for a date or something. 

I know a lot of schools that would take them right this second. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Fake punt inside own 30 is always an excellent decision when up by 21 

You act like that is something new. The AD doesn't like to punt,  I don't agree with it, but it's because he believes his kids can do it. That gave them one touchdown. So I guess the other 28 points is because of the fake punt. Give me a break. Go get you a coaching job and see if you can do better. 

Edited by Lion54

I'm sick of hearing that WR is over rated. I don't get on hear and try to beat my chest as a WR fan, but why do y'all think their over rated. Because they go at least 3 round deep ever year and get knocked out. Or because other people rank them higher than your team. It is what it is. Grand Saline it's a good team. I think they could possibly go 2 to 3 rounds deep. I think WR can play with anyone in this region. I don't think anyone on here as ever said WR will win it all. Just because some fans back their team and brag a little bit, doesn't mean that the team is over rated because they win a close game. WR could lose next week to Troup and I still won't think their over rated just because someone put them in the top ten of a poll. It's someone's opinion just like mine, so get over it.

Guest Tiger03lb
11 hours ago, Lion54 said:

I'm sick of hearing that WR is over rated. I don't get on hear and try to beat my chest as a WR fan, but why do y'all think their over rated. Because they go at least 3 round deep ever year and get knocked out. Or because other people rank them higher than your team. It is what it is. Grand Saline it's a good team. I think they could possibly go 2 to 3 rounds deep. I think WR can play with anyone in this region. I don't think anyone on here as ever said WR will win it all. Just because some fans back their team and brag a little bit, doesn't mean that the team is over rated because they win a close game. WR could lose next week to Troup and I still won't think their over rated just because someone put them in the top ten of a poll. It's someone's opinion just like mine, so get over it.

I don't think you guys are overrated. I think it's more of a coaching issue and some of the calls made. I know you guys scratch y'alls head when they call stuf

The kids probably laid off last night after getting up and let GS back in it. It's happened with us the last three games except for last night. Just going through the motions, as a coach you can only do so much to get the kids to get after it. A win is a win. 

I don't think the Arp game is as big a rivalry as some portray on here. Troup and Arp are big rivals. I think people just keep dogging WR because they're in the top ten in every pole. I was not surprised that Grand Saline fought that hard last night. Polls mean nothing, just for conversation.

Edited by Lion54
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, villagegenius said:

So the Arp game the reason it was “close” was its a rivalry, what’s the reason this one was “close”?

Didn’t play well enough I suppose. Sometimes the better team plays down to their opponent. End of the a ugly win is better than any loss.

• Like 1