West Rusk @ Grand Saline   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

On 10/12/2022 at 10:46 AM, theprodigy said:

He actually started for them last year. Big d end

On 10/12/2022 at 10:37 AM, HeatTested said:

The one at Tech? dude is a monster.

WR had a 6'7 end in 17 when we played them in the first round. Dude was stout I had to block him all night lol

On 10/14/2022 at 11:53 PM, Lion54 said:

I'm sick of hearing that WR is over rated. I don't get on hear and try to beat my chest as a WR fan, but why do y'all think their over rated. Because they go at least 3 round deep ever year and get knocked out. Or because other people rank them higher than your team. It is what it is. Grand Saline it's a good team. I think they could possibly go 2 to 3 rounds deep. I think WR can play with anyone in this region. I don't think anyone on here as ever said WR will win it all. Just because some fans back their team and brag a little bit, doesn't mean that the team is over rated because they win a close game. WR could lose next week to Troup and I still won't think their over rated just because someone put them in the top ten of a poll. It's someone's opinion just like mine, so get over it.

Can play with anyone in the region? Dangerfield says other wise usually. By region you mean the four and three see of districts. 

55 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Maybe you should check on him since you seem to be obsessed with him. 

Asking how she’s been once  since the rage quitting is obsession? Cool. And how dare you post and it not be complaining. 

On 10/15/2022 at 12:24 PM, Lion54 said:

I don't think the Arp game is as big a rivalry as some portray on here. Troup and Arp are big rivals. I think people just keep dogging WR because they're in the top ten in every pole. I was not surprised that Grand Saline fought that hard last night. Polls mean nothing, just for conversation.

💯 right here facts.