Congratulations to Hamshire Fannett

RETIREDFAN1

1 minute ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

They beat West Orange-Stark 26-21 tonight ....was the first time in school history they have beaten WOS.......and they've been playing each other a LONG time.....

Awesome! I figured they might get it done this year. WOS is not quite the same it seems.

• Like 1

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Congratulations to Hamshire Fannett
5 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Nope....looks like they are really down this year......

WOS is down but they are still at top 20-30 team in 4A-2. District is just really good. They still have a chance to not finish 4th in District if they can beat Jasper and force a 3-way tie for 2nd with Jasper and H-F. I think Silsbee goes undefeated but they do still have to play Jasper and H-F.

Edited by HornetSenior

8 minutes ago, HornetSenior said:

WOS is down but they are still at top 20-30 team in 4A-2. District is just really good. They still have a chance to not finish 4th in District if they can beat Jasper and force a 3-way tie for 2nd with Jasper and H-F. I think Silsbee goes undefeated but they do still have to play Jasper and H-F.

I think Jasper will beat them this year......

17 minutes ago, HornetSenior said:

Prognosticators were picking WOS to win state this year.

WOS is not good this year.