upullinmychain

5-1 Cushing Vs 6-0 Carlisle Friday night at the Reservation   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, upullinmychain said:

I thought we would but obviously not...lol 

Yall should be alright,ain't like yall playing df again or something...lol

Carlisle looks like they are in playoff form right now. Kinda of weird but I was thinking about ole Phoenix Owens this morning when me my boys were talking about Carlisle.

2 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

Carlisle looks like they are in playoff form right now. Kinda of weird but I was thinking about ole Phoenix Owens this morning when me my boys were talking about Carlisle.

Don't known that I know the gentleman but I'll ask some of the ol timers at the home game this week.

11 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Don't known that I know the gentleman but I'll ask some of the ol timers at the home game this week.

Early’80s. I didn’t go to school in Carlisle, but spent a good portion of my youth on Bowles Creek. My dad played for Carlisle in the 50s. They called him Turkey legs, lol.

Indians roll! I saw where Cushing had to go to OT last night to beat Overton. Boys are locked in and ready to play every game! Tin Tin and others are stepping up and balling out! We have weapons all over the field. I don't think Cushing will have an answer. Carlisle by 3-4 td's at least. #BringTheJuice #FearTheSpear

• Like 1

1 hour ago, upullinmychain said:

Looks like I'm gonna have to watch some game film on them Katz now...hmmm.

Now that’s funny!  Carlisle is the Timpson of this District….  Head’s above everyone else. Js. But, I do believe the Cushing Boys can get 2nd place.  They have what it takes, just got to limit those mistakes 

Edited by Kat77

14 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Just watched yalls game with Overton and it's gonna be close with tenaha,they've got athletes and speed and they aint small either..they are just young...that game could be tight to say the least 🤷‍♂️

I totally agree 

We lost our QB to Henderson that year. Toby Moon went to Henderson his Senior year and started for them. Henderson went 10 and 0 thru regular season that year. We ended up with a good replacement (Chad Grey) and he did a good job. I always wondered how far we would have went if Toby would have stayed and Chad kept his regular position.