5-1 Cushing Vs 6-0 Carlisle Friday @ 7:00 pm on the Reservation

upullinmychain

5-1 Cushing Vs 6-0 Carlisle Friday night at the Reservation   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got

This poll is closed to new votes

32 minutes ago, LSUTigahs said:

Injuns will have to come in ready. Cushing beat Overton last night in OT, so you know they’re bringing the smoke! 
Carlisle by 50, unless they want more. 

That smoke tho Bruh .lord but we needs Tha smoke..

Edited by upullinmychain
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, RipperRipper said:

We lost our QB to Henderson that year. Toby Moon went to Henderson his Senior year and started for them. Henderson went 10 and 0 thru regular season that year. We ended up with a good replacement (Chad Grey) and he did a good job. I always wondered how far we would have went if Toby would have stayed and Chad kept his regular position.

Toby was a helluva athlete. Don’t know about Donny though.

• Like 1

Ain't nobody come close to slowing the Indian offense down this year,and now they got the youngsters in on the action lol.coaches sit around all day trying to figure out who else can get touch's on the ball,water boys and trainers are next in line...lol

Don't think Carlisle has ever had a team where 9-10 kids can fill in the lineup and just go,guess that says a whole lot about the program 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

16 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

We lost our QB to Henderson that year. Toby Moon went to Henderson his Senior year and started for them. Henderson went 10 and 0 thru regular season that year. We ended up with a good replacement (Chad Grey) and he did a good job. I always wondered how far we would have went if Toby would have stayed and Chad kept his regular position.

Toby left Carlisle after junior high. He was at Henderson 9-12. But you are right about the wonder if! 

34 minutes ago, touchdownlsu said:

Toby left Carlisle after junior high. He was at Henderson 9-12. But you are right about the wonder if! 

Ok, I'm getting old, and was probably in my partying and trailblazing years. Ha.

I knew I was right about the move and effect tho. I also wonder what we could have done If DeLeon hadn't moved to Henderson a few years back when we made a run for it. That's two (2) QBs that left Carlisle and immediately elevated to starter for Hendo.

On 10/8/2022 at 10:05 AM, JMS1971 said:

I hope we don’t have a lag. 

I love my Bearkats, but Cushing doesn’t have the secondary to deal with the passing attack the Indians have.  Gotta play hard and keep containment.  I hope for a good game but…. Carlisle is on another level than the rest of the district.

I hope for no injuries on both sides and for both teams to get after it.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 10:19 AM, upullinmychain said:

@RipperRipper you know a Mr Phoenix Owen's,you played here back in the gap..👀

Phoenix played for SFA backup behind Larry Centers then played for one of the military teams I think the Marines. Passed a couple years ago heard he was a victim of road rage in Houston.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 8:30 AM, KirtFalcon said:

It's gonna look like Custer's last stand ...

Injuns in a massacre ...

I don't know the stats but it seems to me the BearKats usually takes it bad when these two teams play. #TrueStorie.tm