5-1 Cushing Vs 6-0 Carlisle Friday @ 7:00 pm on the Reservation

upullinmychain

5-1 Cushing Vs 6-0 Carlisle Friday night at the Reservation   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got

This poll is closed to new votes

12 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

I know there are some posters over around Cushing. Do you guys have your finger on the pulse of the Bearcats? I've been saying all year that Cushing could throw a kink in things. What are you guys thoughts? 

I love my Bearkats, but the task will be tall in stopping Carlisle’s offensive machine….too many weapons and speed.  All ask is for our boys to go out there and give 110% and dont give up… hit somebody, man!!!

I also hope the injury bug stays away from both teams!

Cushing has an experience line… but the skill position are all young…except for one running back.  QB is a sophomore and already pretty good and only will get better with time.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HulaKat said:

I love my Bearkats, but the task will be tall in stopping Carlisle’s offensive machine….too many weapons and speed.  All ask is for our boys to go out there and give 110% and dont give up… hit somebody, man!!!

I also hope the injury bug stays away from both teams!

Cushing has an experience line… but the skill position are all young…except for one running back.  QB is a sophomore and already pretty good and only will get better with time.

Sounds like y'all are building something over there. I want y'all to bring it. We need some competitive games between now and week 11.