Week 8: Jefferson at Atlanta

Sportsjunkiee

Week 8: Jefferson at Atlanat  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Neither team has a signature win all year. Does Atlanta load the box to stop #3 Kam or fall back to stop the deep ball to #5 Luke? I'm sure this will be the best defense Jefferson has seen all year. 

Jefferson 21

Atlanta 20

We have 5 signature wins!!  Lol.  Gonna be a good one for sure. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Dadgoat said:

We have 5 signature wins!!  Lol.  Gonna be a good one for sure. 

Yea I can't wait. I want us to beat the brakes off Atlanta everytime we play you guys lol. It's been 28 yrs and I still hadn't got that bad taste out of my mouth when they beat us in Nacogdoches in the quarterfinals.  I was a Jr that year and that was the longest and most quiet bus ride back to Jefferson I've ever had.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Yea I can't wait. I want us to beat the brakes off Atlanta everytime we play you guys lol. It's been 28 yrs and I still hadn't got that bad taste out of my mouth when they beat us in Nacogdoches in the quarterfinals.  I was a Jr that year and that was the longest and most quiet bus ride back to Jefferson I've ever had.

My brother was a sr that year. Was definitely an awesome game to watch.   The favorite saying around here was from the radio announcer. “Did Billy catch that ball? Billy caught that ball”. I sure miss those days. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Neither team has a signature win all year. Does Atlanta load the box to stop #3 Kam or fall back to stop the deep ball to #5 Luke? I'm sure this will be the best defense Jefferson has seen all year. 

Jefferson 21

Atlanta 20

Not even close #1 Timpson  and #10 Centerville were no pushover. Better yet what defense has ATL seen? EF, Brookville or no Redwater. Shaking in my boots.

7 minutes ago, TopDawg said:

Not even close #1 Timpson  and #10 Centerville were no pushover. Better yet what defense has ATL seen? EF, Brookville or no Redwater. Shaking in my boots.

Lol. Here we go with the SOS talk again. Keep thinking we’re not any good just because of who we played. It’s ok. Friday we will see who has the better team.  Our defense is pretty solid and our offense keeps getting better every week. This battle could be strong for the next two years as well if Jeffy can replace their qb. D6 is fixing to be back on the map. 

Atlanta has the second best defense we have seen behind the community college out of Dallas. They aren’t the same Atlanta from last year. Atlanta will double team Jefferson’s best receiver and dare you to beat them throwing to others. They are tough against the run too. They are beatable though. It could be a good game. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, TopDawg said:

We scored 29 pts against Timpson without our stud running back. Should have had 36 pts if we don't fumble inside the 15. Centerville controlled the ball in the 1st half. We scored 28 pts and had 2 td passes absolutely dropped. CJ threw for or over 300 yards. Dekalb was the best defense we've seen. We scored 2 offensive td's against them