Oklahoma vs Texas

Valhalla

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Why wasn't the Oklahoma holder down on the fake field goal ... his knee was down when he took the snap before he threw the ball ....

So, a holder with his knee down is just down, right? Wrong, because of this exception: Exception: The ball remains alive when an offensive player has simulated a kick or at the snap is in position to kick the ball held for a place kick by a teammate. The ball may be kicked, passed or advanced by rule.

• Thanks 1

It's kinda obvious that Texas is on the rise now, and that OU has some serious program problems.  OU just isn't very good this season.....end of story.  Ewers makes ALL the difference with that talent pool UT has.  It's only gonna get better and better.  Austin is alot better and safer place to play than most other locations around the country.

It was Saturday afternoon and throughout all the Fair, Sooners were crying, and the Horns didn’t care. 
The Horns scored to the left, they scored to the right; for the Sooners in attendance, there was no end in sight. 
The Horns score and scored, and then scored some more, and before you knew it, the game was a snore. 
As Texas finished their record setting day, the poor Sooners were left to deal with the egg that they lay. 

Hook ‘em Horns! 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 5
  • Grumpy 1

24 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I couldn't believe OU came out in the 2nd half and continued to run the wildcat offense ... they were so far down from running it in the 1st half they were never going to catch up with that strategy ....

I thought A&M had the weakest QB room in the Power 5 before today. My apologies to the Aggies, the Sooners have over taken you. I expected OU to come out in the second half and attempt to pass their way back into the game and get Mims engaged in the offense. It appeared a Defensive Coordinator was calling plays.

33 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I couldn't believe OU came out in the 2nd half and continued to run the wildcat offense ... they were so far down from running it in the 1st half they were never going to catch up with that strategy ....

I don’t know what game you watched, but the wildcat was the only thing that worked.

2 minutes ago, bordertown said:

I thought A&M had the weakest QB room in the Power 5 before today. My apologies to the Aggies, the Sooners have over taken you. I expected OU to come out in the second half and attempt to pass their way back into the game and get Mims engaged in the offense. It appeared a Defensive Coordinator was calling plays.

The transfer portal gives and takes away.