College Gameday, subpar host?

Everide2016

Why is Desmond Howard still on College Gameday?  I watch Gameday mostly with it in the background as I do Saturday morning activities in our kitchen/family area, so I only tune in intermittently.  But, what is the deal with Desmond Howard and why is he still on there?  He makes some whacky picks (i.e. A&M nat'l champs) on a regular basis and his cackling laugh is ridiculous, really taking away from the show.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PostSurfer said:

He's better than Robert Griffin, Reggie Bush.  Got to have a minority collegiate type person to sit on panel.

I agree Corso needs to retire or do spot segments. Booger McFarland would be a good addition but probably a step down from current assignments.

Booger trips over his words more than anyone else on TV.

3 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Oh, I got it. Sleepy Joe said, "Made in America". 

The sad thing is that a Republican made a tweet mocking him and the left ate it up as if SHE made the gaffe. 

Oh man, I saw that😂 

Epic level of self owning. 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 10:17 AM, Everide2016 said:

Why is Desmond Howard still on College Gameday?  I watch Gameday mostly with it in the background as I do Saturday morning activities in our kitchen/family area, so I only tune in intermittently.  But, what is the deal with Desmond Howard and why is he still on there?  He makes some whacky picks (i.e. A&M nat'l champs) on a regular basis and his cackling laugh is ridiculous, really taking away from the show.

He was doing a spot on "Get Up" this morning--guess what--he picked Michigan to beat Penn State at Ann Arbor. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to make that pick......But then again, what host is actually a rocket scientist--or actually a scientist.....I can think of only 1 right off the top of my head.....