(2-0) Daingerfield vs (1-2) Elysian Fields

tigernationfan

Who will get the victory   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the V.I.C.T.O.R.Y

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, jacket52 said:

OMG it has already started ! We are becoming Waskom of the 90’s 😞.  People are playing us for Homecoming.  Somebody wake me up please. 

There's always a downward spiral at some point. Unfortunately yalls is at the wrong time. What yall working with over there in orange town

1 hour ago, NewtonBaller said:

EastTx how do you honestly see the district falling behind you guys?

Waskom and Harmony. Idk whos better out of these 2 just yet. Id like to see their matchup. Harmony is decent and id like to see what waskom does against their spread offense. 

And it doesn't matter who gets 4th. All 4 left suck imo

Edited by EastTxFinest
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Waskom and Harmony. Idk whos better out of these 2 just yet. Id like to see their matchup. Harmony is decent and id like to see what waskom does against their spread offense. 

And it doesn't matter who gets 4th. All 4 left suck imo

Waskom will blow Harmony out. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Good to know. Looks like they'll get 2 beatings in district then lol

If DF don’t fix their Run Defense I can see Waskom giving them a game for District title as much as I dislike Waskom they still got a few horses. 

1 minute ago, jacket52 said:

If DF don’t fix their Run Defense I can see Waskom giving them a game for District title as much as I dislike Waskom they still got a few horses. 

Daingerfield has already fixed the run defense. Teams were running up the middle in preseason. They stopped that hole with a large aggressive man child named Moreno.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Couchcoach said:

Daingerfield has already fixed the run defense. Teams were running up the middle in preseason. They stopped that hole with a large aggressive man child named Moreno.

I wouldn’t say they fixed it but Moreno is sure helping a lot 

19 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

Waskom will blow Harmony out. 

I'm not so sure, Waskom offense has struggled this year with all the new lineman and backs, we struggled to score against a very poor New Diana team did well against Queen City but most do. Harmony slaughter us in 7 on 7 this year, I believe we will beat Harmony but a blow out might be wishful thinking. 

1 hour ago, Wild74 said:

I'm not so sure, Waskom offense has struggled this year with all the new lineman and backs, we struggled to score against a very poor New Diana team did well against Queen City but most do. Harmony slaughter us in 7 on 7 this year, I believe we will beat Harmony but a blow out might be wishful thinking. 

How’s y’all’s secondary