(2-0) Daingerfield vs (1-2) Elysian Fields

tigernationfan

Who will get the victory   

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will get the V.I.C.T.O.R.Y

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, DeBerryJacket said:

I'll take the Over and Daingerfield -36. Just parlay it for me

I like the over also but I like the Jackets +36  it’s Homecoming in tigertown they want to go party so they will run the ball more than usual trying to get game over with. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jacket52 said:

I like the over also but I like the Jackets +36  it’s Homecoming in tigertown they want to go party so they will run the ball more than usual trying to get game over with. 

Naa.  They'll score 52 by half and run the clock second half..🙄

• LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Well atleast the jackets are getting hospitality.  2 Tiger INT not given lol.. 

that first one he had knocked the WR down to get to the ball it was PI all day.  Don’t remember the second one I thought they gave it to him. 

Never seen that many penalties in a game. Daingerfield had to have had at least 6 personal fouls. Seemed Everytime any play went more than 10 yds for either team they threw a flag. Them you would see obvious penalties that would get ignored. And I'm saying both sides. The refs were horrible. Both coaches should complain. 

• Like 1

I wonder if it’s the Same crew tatum had last week? I read in thread that Gladewater and tatum had over 30 flags. If it is then this crew is ridiculous. Still didn’t matter EF is in bad shape. But with us having a pretty down Hughes team and Diana we can get to 3 wins 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ijustwatch said:

I wonder if it’s the Same crew tatum had last week? I read in thread that Gladewater and tatum had over 30 flags. If it is then this crew is ridiculous. Still didn’t matter EF is in bad shape. But with us having a pretty down Hughes team and Diana we can get to 3 wins 

These officials dominated this game for sure. Has to be the worst I've ever seen.

4 hours ago, Couchcoach said:

Never seen that many penalties in a game. Daingerfield had to have had at least 6 personal fouls. Seemed Everytime any play went more than 10 yds for either team they threw a flag. Them you would see obvious penalties that would get ignored. And I'm saying both sides. The refs were horrible. Both coaches should complain. 

We have had the white hat many times in the last 5 years for EF games. He has been bad every time we have had him, for both teams. And what aggravates me more than anything is the laziness or lack of energy from him. I know they are short on refs and here that story, blah, blah, blah. But if you are going to do it and get paid to do it, don't be lazy and just walk or mozy around the field. Earn you money and at least try to do a good job. 

• Like 1