nacdragon07

Nacogdoches @ Mt. Pleasant   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

• Nacogdoches
    • Mt. Pleasant

This poll is closed to new votes

Who the heck knows.

I expected Nac to lose to Hallsville..... but after their win over WH..... I NEVER would have believed PT would have beaten the Dragons the way they did.

MP...when they are heathy...  seem to have a pretty good offense.  But they had 3-4 starters out against us...and their offense REALLY struggled.

QB has a great arm....but WR's do him no favors.  No running game at all really with RB-1 out.

I'm gonna hold out and hear on an injury report before picking this game.

If MP is still hobbled.... I think Nac wins comfortably.  But if MP gets healthy.... this could be a Tiger win.

17 minutes ago, Mavchamp said:

Who the heck knows.

I expected Nac to lose to Hallsville..... but after their win over WH..... I NEVER would have believed PT would have beaten the Dragons the way they did.

MP...when they are heathy...  seem to have a pretty good offense.  But they had 3-4 starters out against us...and their offense REALLY struggled.

QB has a great arm....but WR's do him no favors.  No running game at all really with RB-1 out.

I'm gonna hold out and hear on an injury report before picking this game.

If MP is still hobbled.... I think Nac wins comfortably.  But if MP gets healthy.... this could be a Tiger win.

And we’re banged up too we are missing starters on both sides of the ball on a team with no depth to begin with.

Nac and Mt Pleasant are meeting for just the 17th time in their history. Nac owns a 10-6 record against the Tigers. Nac has won 6 of the last 8, teams have split the last 4 meetings. The last 3 meetings were close going into the 4th QTR. 

This is a must win for both teams and the loser is pretty much eliminated from the playoffs. 

For Nac it comes down to which offense we run, if we run the shotgun Veer, Nac will have a chance to win this game. If we run the offense we did the first 4 games and against PT we will lose badly!!!

12 hours ago, Nacwagons said:

Nac and Mt Pleasant are meeting for just the 17th time in their history. Nac owns a 10-6 record against the Tigers. Nac has won 6 of the last 8, teams have split the last 4 meetings. The last 3 meetings were close going into the 4th QTR. 

This is a must win for both teams and the loser is pretty much eliminated from the playoffs. 

For Nac it comes down to which offense we run, if we run the shotgun Veer, Nac will have a chance to win this game. If we run the offense we did the first 4 games and against PT we will lose badly!!!

Thankfully my Pirates got their district win last week against a Nac team that is hard to predict. It seems they can run an offense one drive and totally change their offense the next. They do have players that are fast and skilled. Not great tacklers. If Mount Pleasant loses I dont see Pine Tree losing to them. Mount Pleasant is in a tough place with a loss as losing may mean zero districts wins and only one win on the season. Nac is trying to get back in it especially since they hold the tiebreak with WH. Slight edge to Mount Pleasant since it is a home game for them.  

3 minutes ago, nacdragon07 said:

To be honest we didn’t have much hope to begin with. This is the most disappointing season in sometime for Nac and with our history with football that’s saying a lot.

Do you think a coaching change happens? He has some good pedigree but the dragons haven’t exactly been winning ball club since the 20th century.

3 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Do you think a coaching change happens? He has some good pedigree but the dragons haven’t exactly been winning ball club since the 20th century.

That’s just it. the last 4 coaches we’ve hired have won at their previous stops. Harper is still the leader in wins at Marshall. Ford Reyes they’ve all won before they got to Nac. Some say start over with a new coach others say Allman needs to stay i honestly don’t know at this point. I will say this until ALL the kids want the success and work hard to achieve it then it won’t happen no matter who has the headset.

• Like 1