Lindale 4-3 (2-1) @ Chapel Hill 4-2 (2-0)

GoodOleBoy73

Lindale @ Chapel Hill   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, Mojo1000 said:

Gave up 45 I mean technically it is but…. Defensive is important.

The less points you score the more important it is.  

Take 45 from each team and it’s 34-0 CH.  Score quick and score often.  That’s what we do.

#wefasttoo

13 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

The less points you score the more important it is.  

Take 45 from each team and it’s 34-0 CH.  Score quick and score often.  That’s what we do.

#wefasttoo

Play a team with elite defense and it makes a difference.45 is a lot to give up.

That said, heck of a game and that offense is scary. Potential is there for big things, but I would be more confident in C-Hill if the points allowed were better.

Edited by JBizzle
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Mojo1000 said:

Gave up 45 I mean technically it is but…. Defensive is important.

Don’t waste your time with some of these CHill fans. They just want to post cool sayings and hang on this team nuts as long as they win. They don’t understand playoff football and how important a defense can be the farther you get into the playoffs. Eventually they’ll meet a team with great speed like them and then these same fans will not be heard from. Happens every year. It’s comical. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Don’t waste your time with some of these CHill fans. They just want to post cool sayings and hang on this team nuts as long as they win. They don’t understand playoff football and how important a defense can be the farther you get into the playoffs. Eventually they’ll meet a team with great speed like them and then these same fans will not be heard from. Happens every year. It’s comical. 

Worst kind of fan is bandwagon . The second is a fair weather one. I rather have a delusional one .

7 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Chapel Hill doesn't understand playoff football. 2 rings says otherwise. They need to step up their defense. Besides Carthage,  who does play great defense. 

Edited by VonG

AHAHAHAH. Thank you Chill fans for proving reading comprehension isn’t taught at CHill. Clearly I meant the Chill fans I was talking about that just want to post cool sayings and hashtags and blah blah blah. Your below average defense will be your downfall. But it’s cool. Let’s watch it play out. I’m sure you’re all making plans for Dallas already like your clown leader CHILL06. No one ever said CHill doesn’t understand playoff football. Like the coaches don’t. You’ve won state titles. Clearly your coaching staff are great offensive coaches. But reading comprehension clearly isn’t a big deal in chapel hill tx!! LoL !! 

30 minutes ago, Checcahoe said:

Lol Chill doesn’t understand playoff football, and how important defense is ??? We have met several teams deep in the playoffs with speed and won multiple titles… we can always count less than intelligent take from you lol. 

And if Lindale is so bad….. YOU gave up 45 to Lindale when we had 3 turnovers! AAHAHAHAHAHAH. You’re defense is below average. LULZ 

1 hour ago, Checcahoe said:

Lol Chill doesn’t understand playoff football, and how important defense is ??? We have met several teams deep in the playoffs with speed and won multiple titles… we can always count less than intelligent take from you lol. 

Lindale fan is def something “ special” 

You can’t go back and fourth with him.

30 minutes ago, Aggie98 said:

told ya

LoL. Your right. No love lost between the two. You should come to a basketball game between the 2. It’s pretty incredible. Countless Lindale fans had to be “removed” from the CH gym last season due to losing it on multiple occasions over calls they didn’t agree with. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Checcahoe said:

Lol if it makes you feel better nobody on this forum gives a hoot about grades bub. It’s about wins and loses, I would say state titles as well but you know nothing about that. 

Good luck you guys, Kilgore will be a big game. You guys beat us good. 

• Like 1